I think I've added and deleted viigo at least 3 times... Currently its on, gonna play with it again!
    02-05-09 11:30 PM
    Viigo is my favorite app. I did learn from this thread to set background to "no". Its a great app for finding a wide range of news stories. You can also get info on free themes, os upgrades, and new apps.
    02-05-09 11:57 PM
    I don't run Viigo. I did for 5 min before I realized it was a no go for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 12:34 AM
    Viigo was alright... Had it for a few days just to try it out but I prefer just visiting the good ol' webpages themselves instead of forcing them into rss feeds. Viigo was a well put together app and worked great... Altho with massive caching it can become a resource hog sometimes. I can do without it but if you want weather, finanace, and read alot of RSS feeds and need them in nice app this is right for you.
    02-06-09 02:54 AM
    I tried it and wasn't THAT impressed. Its definitely a great program, but my primary rss reader is google and it doesn't work too well with greader. It never really synced for me properly, and its just easier for me to go to the greader site.

02-06-09 02:58 AM
    love it
    i use it quite viigo
    even in the toilet
    02-06-09 03:24 AM
    Viigo was alright... Had it for a few days just to try it out but I prefer just visiting the good ol' webpages themselves instead of forcing them into rss feeds. Viigo was a well put together app and worked great... Altho with massive caching it can become a resource hog sometimes. I can do without it but if you want weather, finanace, and read alot of RSS feeds and need them in nice app this is right for you.
    i'm the exact same way. had it for a few days before i realized that i'd rather go to the sites to catch up on my news. i didn't know how to set it properly for optimal use, so it definitely slowed my curve down.
    02-06-09 03:56 AM
    Use to.

It came in handy until I started bookmarking blogs and setting up rss feeds in Opera.

Reason being, with my slow GPRS connection I hated that it would take forever to load images and then when I wanted to read the full feed, it had to open the very slow BB Browser. I havent tried to use it for about 6 months and also havent downloaded it on my 8900 so I'm not sure if anything has improved.
    02-06-09 06:29 AM
    I'm in the same "just visit the site for news" boat. Initially I started off excited with Viigo, like a new relationship I was excited about what it could do. I quickly added many many features and feeds and enjoyed them. But gradually I began to read certain feeds less and less because they were becoming redundant with CBNews, BBNews, BerryReview, and BGR. This is no flaw of Viigo at all, just the way things went. Gradually as I began to use less and less features on it I came to the point where I just opted to delete it from my device along with Yahoo Go! as a little early spring cleaning in ridding my Curve of a couple fairly large apps that I only use maybe once a week, if that.

Viigo always worked well for me, I could never get proper movie theater info on the latest update though. But in the end I just didn't use it enough to have reason to keep it and instead opted to "clear out the cobwebs" with it and Yahoo! Go not making the cut, I'll take 40MB of free space instead, a nearly 10MB increase!!!

02-06-09 06:40 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD