Because I have installed it on my 8900 and it doesn't seem to work.

I have it set to reject private (withheld) numbers but it doesn't seem to do it.

If I call the mobile from my land line with the number withheld, the mobile still rings as normal !

Any ideas ?
    03-08-09 04:07 PM
    Is this a curve only app??
    03-08-09 06:26 PM
    Im using it on my 8900 and it works perfectly!
    03-08-09 06:38 PM
    I have it on my Bold and it doesn't work at all. Will not block Unknown or private numbers, even though it is supposed to.

Email to the developer has not been returned either.

Well, $4.99 seemed too good to be true. Now I see why.
    Last edited by Fiasco; 03-24-09 at 11:57 AM.
    03-24-09 11:43 AM
    I have this on my Bold and it works with no problems.
    03-24-09 12:47 PM
    i have it on my 8330 and it seems to work good for the unknown and private callers but not if you set a number specifically to block
    Last edited by xxwckdxx; 06-26-09 at 10:24 PM.
    04-05-09 12:57 PM
    have it on my 8320 and it works blocks unknown,private and set numbers but i does only send the calls to voicemail
    04-05-09 03:20 PM
    I have it on my Bold and it doesn't work at all. Will not block Unknown or private numbers, even though it is supposed to.

Email to the developer has not been returned either.

Well, $4.99 seemed too good to be true. Now I see why.
    Thanks for the heads up on this developer. this is the reason I won't be buying anything from a developer like this. Than and that fact that there is no trial version tells me something doesn't smell right.

I've tried just about every cal blocker I could find for my bold over the last week. In the end, the only one that worked as I expected without any glitches or unexpected results was the Antair Call Screen - expensive at $50 ($40 with readily available discounts) but if I just bought it to start with instead of searching for a cheaper alternative, I would have saved more than $40 worth of my time.
    04-05-09 03:25 PM
    Because I have installed it on my 8900 and it doesn't seem to work.

I have it set to reject private (withheld) numbers but it doesn't seem to do it.

If I call the mobile from my land line with the number withheld, the mobile still rings as normal !

Any ideas ?
    I installed this on my new Curve 8900 and it works. The developer seems to be confused with the whole "Private" vs "Unknown" scheme though. Basically, if you want to filter out calls from people who deliberately hide their numbers (*67-like), you have to filter Unknown calls. The "Private" item filters calls where the caller ID is not available, like those who call you using a calling card. This is the exact opposite of what I expected. Other than this mix up, the program is working so far for me.
    04-08-09 02:18 PM
    Havent used this one but I got one from the Blackberryrocks.com website. It is called "CallsBlocker" and is free. You can add numbers to be blocked, block numbers starting with a certain area code,block private numbers, unknown numbers and withheld numbers. I ave it on a 8330 and it works fine. Phone wont ring goes to vm.
    04-08-09 03:53 PM
    Havent used this one but I got one from the Blackberryrocks.com website. It is called "CallsBlocker" and is free. You can add numbers to be blocked, block numbers starting with a certain area code,block private numbers, unknown numbers and withheld numbers. I ave it on a 8330 and it works fine. Phone wont ring goes to vm.
    I have Callsblocker on my bold and it worls fine except it allows the first ring to get through before it sends the call to voicemail.

does anyone know of a setting that would prevent the first ring on a blocked number?
    04-08-09 05:01 PM
    I have ceberus call filter on my 8900 and works fine. I also block the numbers in youmail so they can't leave a voicemail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 07:48 PM
    I have Callsblocker on my bold and it worls fine except it allows the first ring to get through before it sends the call to voicemail.

does anyone know of a setting that would prevent the first ring on a blocked number?
    Ocassionally mine does a half ring on only one number. Dont know why and cant seem to find a way to change it. Other than that it works fine for me. Serves my needs.
    04-09-09 08:09 AM
    I have cerberus and have always had problems getting this thing to work properly!!!
    06-26-09 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD