My BES won't let me integrate it into my inbox, so I use the plug in. However, it stopped working yesterday after an OS update. I've gone back to the old OS, and still no luck.

I get an "unexpected server response" error when it begins to load, with no option other than to exit.

If anyone can tell me that they are still using it, and it's working, I'd appreciate it. I can't seem to find any help anywhere on the internet to fix the problem. Using a 9930 with VZW's latest offical release OS.
    03-24-13 07:15 PM
    im having the same problem on bb9900 tmobile..

after update it wont login to gmail icon app, gmail latitude, google voice icon..

im restored back to before fridays update and still nothing,..

i now did a complete wipe and logged out of google and letting it sit for a while then will retry to install all gogole icon apps..
    and give it a shot..
    03-25-13 09:03 AM
    how did that work out?
    04-12-13 06:10 PM
    Same problem here, after the lastest OS update I get "unexpected server response"...
    04-15-13 06:09 AM
    Same problem here, after the lastest OS update I get "unexpected server response"...
    I would like to. I switched from the 9650 to 9930. Gmail icon didn't work.

I've spent several days searching but found no resolutions. I have gmail for personal use, part-time business use, and for my list serve e-mails. After many unsuccessful attempts, My solution was to give in and add the e-mail accounts to my BB through Setup/Email Accounts. Huge disaster!!!!!! It deleted all of my contacts, old emails, etc that did not correlate to the three new accounts. I have plenty of memory - so non-issue.

Please help. I would like to use the app.

Thanks
    04-17-13 12:51 PM
    I would like to. I switched from the 9650 to 9930. Gmail icon didn't work.

I've spent several days searching but found no resolutions. I have gmail for personal use, part-time business use, and for my list serve e-mails. After many unsuccessful attempts, My solution was to give in and add the e-mail accounts to my BB through Setup/Email Accounts. Huge disaster!!!!!! It deleted all of my contacts, old emails, etc that did not correlate to the three new accounts. I have plenty of memory - so non-issue.

Please help. I would like to use the app.

Thanks
    I had gmail app v 2.06 on my Curve up until a couple days ago when my IT department "upgraded" me to the Bold 9900. I tried to launch the app and got an error saying "this application requires a working data connection..." I instantly freaked out because I use this app non-stop. I've tried everything since... upgrading to gmail app 2.07, which produces the same error "unexpected server response", I tried downloading v 1.5 which is horrendous... but works. I've tried everything!! I'm convinced this is a BB setting as I know people using v 2.06 on the exact same model Bberry.

HELP PLEASE!! Anyone! I'm desperate!!
    09-20-13 01:06 PM
    I had gmail app v 2.06 on my Curve up until a couple days ago when my IT department "upgraded" me to the Bold 9900. I tried to launch the app and got an error saying "this application requires a working data connection..." I instantly freaked out because I use this app non-stop. I've tried everything since... upgrading to gmail app 2.07, which produces the same error "unexpected server response", I tried downloading v 1.5 which is horrendous... but works. I've tried everything!! I'm convinced this is a BB setting as I know people using v 2.06 on the exact same model Bberry.

HELP PLEASE!! Anyone! I'm desperate!!
    See this: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...sponse-784323/
    10-03-13 03:03 AM