ok.. I'm looking at a Blackberry Curve that a co worker wants to sell. I have AT&T and this is a TMobile. He says all I have to do is unlock it.

I'm so not familiar with this stuff... I usually just stick to AT&T phones and they set it all up for me

Is there a code I can get? How do I do it?? I need help!!!

Am I getting myself into something too hard? Let me know before I buy it!!

Thanks!

Monica
    11-01-07 09:54 PM
    Hi Monica,

My advice, have him unlock it before you buy it Why trouble yourself when he can do it. You might come across an issue where Tmobile wouldn't unlock for you. Though you can do this by getting unlocking services from vendors, which of course isn't free. Hey, if I was gonna save him from his worries by helping him get rid of his phone, I want it trouble free.

Catt
    11-01-07 10:05 PM
    I cosign with chinesecatt.
    11-01-07 10:27 PM
    Thanks for your reply Catt!

It was such a good deal.. at least I thought.
    11-01-07 10:43 PM
    I cosign with chinesecatt.

does that mean you agree? LOL... thanks.. but like I said, I thought it was a good deal
    11-01-07 10:45 PM
    Well, if it was a good deal, it IS still a good deal. No trouble actually for him to get it unlocked. All he needs to do is call Tmobile's Customer Service and ask them to get his Pearl unlocked. If they ask why there is a need to get it unlocked, have him say he is travelling abroad and would need to use a different GSM network. Much cheaper than paying roaming charges. Did I just tell you how to lie? I guess I did, huh? lol
    11-01-07 10:50 PM
    Well, if it was a good deal, it IS still a good deal. No trouble actually for him to get it unlocked. All he needs to do is call Tmobile's Customer Service and ask them to get his Pearl unlocked. If they ask why there is a need to get it unlocked, have him say he is travelling abroad and would need to use a different GSM network. Much cheaper than paying roaming charges. Did I just tell you how to lie? I guess I did, huh? lol
    If anyone is ever accused of lying, they can always say that they were confused at the time and misspoke.
    11-03-07 11:43 PM
    That's right! I can always say it was my twin cat
    11-03-07 11:48 PM
    Wouldn't that be a twin catt?
    11-03-07 11:55 PM
    Yeah, but we are not identical. It would be a disaster is we were, then the world would have to deal with 2!
    11-03-07 11:59 PM
    there is only 1 catt. This much I know.
    11-04-07 01:28 AM
    Yeah JC, only one. I try very hard to stay away from the rain. I'm scared to find out and confirm that I am indeed related to the Grimlins
    11-04-07 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD