have you guys notice that Rogers(other phone providers)hire many teenagers?

I often see these teenagers work at store level and at customer service.
    the kids just don't know enough about technology. In addition Rogers pay them low wages that no adult would be crazy enough to work at that rate.
    11-25-08 04:14 AM
    Cheap Labour?
    11-25-08 04:18 AM
    the low wages is a problem but hiring a teenager I do not see as a problem. Your claim that they don't know enough about technology. I think your sadly mistaken. I have come across more then enough that know how to run there phones better then some of the aged power users. Besides its good to have jobs available for teenagers get them in the workforce so they grow to be good adults.

I just think that teenagers keep up with technology better then some adults.

I went to my cousins football game a couple times and most the teenagers had iPhones blackberrys cell phones all that and were jamming away sending messages and things...

The ground level that the customer walks into should have people that are familiar with the devices not necessarily familiar with how all of the backend works (this can be trained).
    11-25-08 04:19 AM
    I'm 17 and I guarantee you I know as much or more about blackberries than the people that work at the Verizon store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 07:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD