the first 2 were released in the first and second day wich was a week ago
    10-26-11 06:54 AM
    Looks like they are releasing a "steady cadence" of apps over time.

They will be released over time, I think about a month. I also believe there are 4 out now, but only 2 are OS 7 compatible.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 06:57 AM
    I was going to ask what makes them "premium" but that would be churlish.
    10-26-11 07:03 AM
    Only two as far as I know, Bubble Bash 2 and Drivesafe.ly. I'm waiting for Vlingo Plus.
    10-26-11 07:07 AM
    i have 3 of them Bubble Bash 2, Drivesafe.ly and Texas Hold'Em poker 2, i found it under the Thank you from RIM header in app world, i have now updated app world and it has gone
    10-26-11 07:22 AM
    i have 3 of them Bubble Bash 2, Drivesafe.ly and Texas Hold'Em poker 2, i found it under the Thank you from RIM header in app world, i have now updated app world and it has gone
    I've only ever seen 2 listed under the Gifts. Maybe they removed it right away? Odd.
    10-26-11 07:32 AM
    As has been discussed in several threads- the apps will be released over the next 6-8 weeks. But if the app does NOT work on your device, it will not show in the list.
    10-26-11 08:57 AM
    They're hoping you forgot.
    10-26-11 09:42 AM
    By Nov 30 all of them will be available in App World, but as stated before, the list will depend if the app is compatible with your device.
    10-26-11 09:49 AM
    Yes I agree they are releasing these apps rather slowly.. But honestly I was expecting them to just release a given app on a given day and then let them expire after said given day. The fact that they are letting those free apps just pile up until December and just wait to be downloaded, is a shocker to me...

I think a lot of companies would have just thrown out an app here and there for 1 day only and if you missed it, then too bad. And RIM isn't doing that, they're letting us be lazy and pick them up when we want and when it's convenient. Well Done RIM!
    Last edited by Clinto; 10-26-11 at 01:44 PM. Reason: typo
    Jake Storm likes this.
    10-26-11 01:43 PM
    It's been posted about 50x that they are rolling out the freebies over a few weeks time. This is so they don't overload the servers. You make it sound like they are giving out $1000 gift checks, they are just some apps.....can you wait another week for another poker game????

the first 2 were released in the first and second day wich was a week ago
    10-26-11 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD