I have had my flip for about a month and while I love it, I have a compulsive phone buying problem........ I'm constantly upgrading my phones and it will be a miracle if I ever get away from T-Mobile because of it! Anyway, the more I see it the more I'm liking the Bold! I am just wondering what everyone has to say about it, and especially in comparison to the Flip if you know..

Thanks
    03-20-09 08:41 PM
    I have a compulsive phone buying problem........ I'm constantly upgrading my phones
    I have the same problem, and my wife is ready to shoot me because of it...
    03-20-09 08:55 PM
    LOL yeah, I have that exact [opposite] problem..
    03-20-09 09:00 PM
    curious what people think. i'm considering making a similar Flip to Bold upgrade when my upgrade date hits next week.
    02-10-10 01:53 AM
    Well it would definitely be an excellent upgrade - have you looked at the 9700 though? With the smaller form factor of the Flip you may find the smaller 9700 more comfortable.
    02-10-10 03:09 AM
    Well it would definitely be an excellent upgrade - have you looked at the 9700 though? With the smaller form factor of the Flip you may find the smaller 9700 more comfortable.
    Lol!!! This post is every since March 2009! Lol. I think she bought something else long time ago already. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 03:38 AM
    Lol I was posting for the comment above my own - not the original OP :P.
    02-10-10 04:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD