Today was a normal day. It began with the 8110 fully charged. During the day, I fielded the normal number of calls and emails and checked a couple of things on the net--nothing spectacular.

About 1:00, I noticed the 8110 was dark. It wouldn't turn on, so I pulled the battery and it sprang back to life. then at 9:30 tonight, it did it again and I repeated the battery pull. It's working again. What gives?

The only thing I can think of is I loaded AmazeGPS last night and that might be my problem, but why?
    02-26-09 10:50 PM
    02-26-09 11:14 PM
    Thanks. I'll give it a try.
    02-27-09 12:50 AM
    I would also pull up the task switched app now and then and check to see what apps are running in the background.
    04-30-09 06:40 AM
    I would do what Xopher suggests before downloading anything further. Could just be a case of an app gone unclosed.
    04-30-09 10:35 AM
    I have an 8110 also and have had this happen now and then, and, for me at least, it doesn't seem to be a memory issue. I make sure I close out apps, and don't have that many loaded on my BB to begin with, and I do regular battery pulls. It seems to be completely random, about once every couple weeks I will pick it up to find it has turned itself off and is unresponsive until I do a battery pull. Sorry I can't help you figure out what is causing it, but I am interested in seeing what others think could be causing it
    04-30-09 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD