First off, sorry if this is in the wrong forums. But here goes: yesterday it was my first bike ride with my bb and I have it on my side in a holster. Somebody bbm'd me and I thought I'll just wait to stop to answer it. But I couldn't resist so I pulled it out and read the message with one hand. Now I'm pretty good at biking with no hands but I didn't think I could text with two hands while biking. So I went into the BB prayer and started responding to messages while biking with no hands. There weren't any cars on the street and I was really surprised I could do it. It was actually pretty fun haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 02:06 PM
    Another way that you could do it is. Try vlingo. Look it up and you can see what it does
    04-23-09 02:22 PM
    Were you leaning on the handlebars with your forearms, or were you literally not touching the handlebars at all? Both are impressive, but the latter is insanely awesome.
    04-23-09 02:37 PM
    Hopefully next time you think you're Lance Armstrong you won't run into a rock.
    04-23-09 02:57 PM
    Regardless, the message that you put yourself in harms way for
    was in all likelihood unimportant. Sorry, I'm not impressed.
    04-23-09 03:05 PM
    Regardless, the message that you put yourself in harms way for
    was in all likelihood unimportant. Sorry, I'm not impressed.

oh god you sound like mother freakin hen.
    04-23-09 03:15 PM
    oh god you sound like mother freakin hen.
    I agree with AG, what the OP did was stupid. He was not only putting himself in danger but also people driving by him. Its like being proud of drinking and driving because you didn't get pulled over.
    04-23-09 03:23 PM
    I agree with AG, what the OP did was stupid. He was not only putting himself in danger but also people driving by him. Its like being proud of drinking and driving because you didn't get pulled over.
    END OF THREAD.
    04-23-09 03:25 PM
    I can BBM while riding my bike but I don't because I'm not completely stupid. I have done it a few times and that was because I was late and the road was empty.
    04-23-09 04:15 PM
    I can't even begin to imagine riding a motorcycle... while using a BlackBerry.

::Shivers::
    04-23-09 04:20 PM
    ok, can someone clue me in on what "BB prayer" is? Is it like some religious urge that comes over you regardless of what you are doing? Is it code for something? I dont get it.

Reminds me of the time I saw a guy on his 10 speed. It was during city clean up week and everybody piles crap on their curb.

He was balancing an upright vacuum in one hand and a rolled up garden hose on the other while trying to wobble his bike down the road. When he crashed. I laughed. Hard.
    Last edited by jenniferrichalle; 04-23-09 at 04:54 PM.
    04-23-09 04:51 PM
    There will always be the "special" set of people that do whatever they want, and make the rest of the bikers look like idiots to the people who see them.

Sorry, I don't find discarding the safety of yourself , your bike and most importantly others so that you can tell your mom when you'll be home amusing at all.
    05-03-09 03:08 PM
    I'm hoping the OP meant a bicycle, like the poster who said they have an '06 Ellsworth, and not a motorcycle. I have never ridden a motorcycle without hands, but have done so on a bicycle before. I've never been able to do anything else while riding a bicycle with no hands though, I'm too busy trying to keep my balance to do anything else.
    05-03-09 03:23 PM
    I think everyone is taking this the wrong way. How many of you have ever ridden on a motorcycle? Let me tell you something you would never be able to hear it with a helmet on unless you were going slow and neglected the helmet. Then that's natural selection.

I think he was on a bicycle, so you mother hens can calm down, he stated there were no other vehicle's so even were it the case he's only putting himself in danger.

Props on the no hands and text, I can barely do no hands at all. Watch out for the bumps

05-03-09 03:56 PM
    I can ride my bike with no handlebars.... No handlebars

05-03-09 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD