I haven't been able to send or receives messages on bbm today. Anyone else having the same issue?

I'm not having any problems with my phone otherwise.. i'm able to make calls, send and receive texts, and use my browser and other apps that require data (Facebook, Twitter, map and weather apps, etc) with and without wifi.

I'm with Rogers and have a z10 with the latest version of bbm channels which I updated the same day it was released.

Anybody have any ideas what's happening or had this issue before?

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 06:05 PM
    Hi I haven't noticed this problem today. Have you called your carrier?
    11-30-13 06:11 PM
    I also have a Z10 with Rogers and was just sending bbms back and forth with an android user a few minutes ago. No problems.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 06:16 PM
    Hey thanks for the replies.

Yes I did contact my carrier. They said they received a few calls from other customers with the same issue but have yet to have determined the problem.

They confirmed it's not from BlackBerry's end and it's not a widespread issue for rogers customers as far as they now, so they're still investigating. They tested and sent pin messages from there end and can see its not being delivered.

They set up a ticket for my case. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

It's amazing how debilitating it can feel when one of many forms of communication is cut off! Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 07:52 PM
    Hey,

I thought i had the same problem this morning on Bbm. Then came to the conclusion that a few People in my list deleted there Bbm account (Apple /samsung users). So my message Just keeps pending until they re-install their Bbm app again.

Try talking to One of your contacts who's using a blackberry device.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 09:49 PM
    I figured that might be the case but unfortunately for me it's also happening with blackberry owners. And it's still not working.. I'll post on an update when it's resolved or I here back from Rogers.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 12:50 AM
    yes, it's just after 1am (in Orlando, FL) No BBM service. I resent activation books (my enterprise serves shows as "disconneted") but that didn't fix the issue
    12-01-13 01:11 AM