I feel like the exact oppisite of all the media hype. It feels like everyone is abandoning ship, and im sitting here with my z10 totally lovin the app market all the work the devs put in, supporting them by spending a few dollars every month. Looking online going... "dang do I get a Q10? when could I use it? I kinda want a z30 but.. my z10 isnt THAT much smaller... and I dont have the money..."

Maybe this is a thread for fanboys/fanladies of Blackberry, but I just found it amusing is all.

what say the rest of ye?
    10-17-13 01:49 AM
    Never been a fan of the hype machine, myself. It can be annoying trying to keep up with the Phones.
    richardat likes this.
    10-17-13 02:04 AM
    I am the same. I also want a Z30 and a Q10 to go with my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    srzjumper likes this.
    10-17-13 02:04 AM
    I always do and I love it

Fired from my Z10
    10-17-13 03:37 AM
    There's a disconnect to me. The news surrounding BlackBerry the company makes things seem worse than the products actually are. Yeah there are a lot of missing apps. But BlackBerry10 is really satisfying for me to use. And there seems to be a lot of improvements coming at a pretty good pace.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1767
    10-17-13 03:40 AM
    Very happy with my z10 and looking forward to owning a Z30. Hoping for an update in my work Q10 cuz I can't install leaks due to IT policy. Try to ignore the negative press and continue to show off my bb10's.
    10-17-13 05:54 AM
    I totally love my z10. I always find ways to show it off to friends and family. And I wish I could afford to buy a q10 and z30 too... maybe soon....

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 06:26 AM
    There's a disconnect to me. The news surrounding BlackBerry the company makes things seem worse than the products actually are. Yeah there are a lot of missing apps. But BlackBerry10 is really satisfying for me to use. And there seems to be a lot of improvements coming at a pretty good pace.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1767
    Exactly this.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 06:27 AM
    It's a bad time cause of uncertainty. I still believe it's just the apps that are hurting the company. BB10 is really great and addicting. I couldn't ask for more. What's also excites me is that it's a first generation OS and it's more robust than iOS7 and has more features.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 06:31 AM
    I've always felt that way using a bb. There has always been things bb users are left out on.
    10-17-13 06:39 AM
    Nope, I actually like to not have the same phone as my friends.
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    10-17-13 06:46 AM
    I hate being in with the crowd if Microsoft didn't annoy me so much I'd probably own a nokia too just to stick out even more. I'm never ashamed to say I use or love blackberry. I'd rather be unique then copy everyone else with iphones and andriod.

Posted via CB10
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    10-17-13 06:50 AM

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1767
    Yup, some people wanted an instant turn around and that was never really in the cards. Could BlackBerry have done better? Sure. But they're still pushing things along and right now BlackBerry 10 is better than its ever been and getting even better with each new build.

As for feeling like the odd man out, meh. I use what works for me while it seems most people use what their friends / TV tell them to use lol. It's like those "Convince me....." threads. Like, really? Think for yourself for once. That's what runs through my head each time I see one.
    GG1 likes this.
    10-17-13 06:54 AM
    Actually the only time I feel really like the odd one out is if some dumb*** makes fun of me for loving my BlackBerry. Seriously, you're going to tell me what I should like and dislike? Go away, lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 06:56 AM
    Which is why if I had to leave BlackBerry I would go to Ubuntu Touch. Got to have a constant challenge or I get bored. An iPhone would put me in the rubber room in 5 minutes.
    10-17-13 09:14 AM
    It is funny, when BB was used by the masses this community never saw BB owners as copying "what their friends/TV tell them to use". Now that BB is struggling to stay alive and only holds a sliver of the market share, the majority of people who use other platforms have now become bumbling idiots who can't think for themselves?

Gimme a break...
    10-17-13 09:35 AM
    It is funny, when BB was used by the masses this community never saw BB owners as copying "what their friends/TV tell them to use". Now that BB is struggling to stay alive and only holds a sliver of the market share, the majority of people who use other platforms have now become bumbling idiots who can't think for themselves?

Gimme a break...
    BlackBerry was never on TV, because they stunk at marketing then and they stink at it now!
    10-17-13 11:45 AM
    I work for a company that sells cell phones etc, and I asked if we were getting the z30, they replied with "i hope not! we cant sell the ones we have now!" I asked how hard they actually try to push the phone rather than just selling the phone they use being an Iphone or a samsung, the conversation ended there.

This is what drives me nuts.
    vakk and 2cats1dog like this.
    10-17-13 07:27 PM
    I work for a company that sells cell phones etc, and I asked if we were getting the z30, they replied with "i hope not! we cant sell the ones we have now!" I asked how hard they actually try to push the phone rather than just selling the phone they use being an Iphone or a samsung, the conversation ended there.

This is what drives me nuts.
    Agree, they always try to sell whats popular instead of finding out what the customer's needs are. Im sure they would sell more BB's if they took the time to show people what bb10 can do.
    10-17-13 08:43 PM
    Agree, they always try to sell whats popular instead of finding out what the customer's needs are. Im sure they would sell more BB's if they took the time to show people what bb10 can do.
    What does it do that an iOS or Android doesn't do?

This BS about "customer's needs" is funny.
    10-17-13 08:59 PM
    I love my Z10 nothing could change my mind or make me feel any differently about it!!
    10-17-13 09:03 PM
    Yup, and increase their return rate when the customers they've snookered find out that BB World doesn't have [insert endless litany of apps that BB doesn't have here].

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4
    10-17-13 09:12 PM
    What does it do that an iOS or Android doesn't do?

This BS about "customer's needs" is funny.
    I never said it does more than android or ios. Some people just need a phone with good reception, battery life and a descent screen for which maybe the Z30 could do just fine. Show and explain all the pros and cons of the different platforms and let the customers decide whats best for them. Thats basically what I meant.
    10-17-13 09:28 PM
    BlackBerry's open letter acknowledged it because it makes us stand out. That said, I'm very satisfied with what I can do and the apps that I have with the Z10. Wish we have Flip board and instagram as native applications though, side loaded apps really aren't giving us the experience that we deserve.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 09:35 PM