...people who post with poor gammar, spelling and weak argument.
    06-13-10 10:48 PM
    By the same concept, you can just skip threads like this one, correct??

That I can. I would have too if I didn't want to read and respond to it.:P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-10 10:48 PM
    I can only say I love my 9700. I never considered bashing past phones because it makes no sense to me. Reneebob, I have noticed you are aggressive in your negative opinions on the BB platform. It is clearly your right to obsess but it smells like something unstable to me.
    Whaaaaa?

It's unstable to go from loving my device, to becoming frustrated but wanting to love my device, to being completely disappointed because it's nothing but RIM laziness - and to say so is unstable? I am only aggressive because I WANT RIM to succeed. They are a Canadian company and I am loyal to my country. However, I waited and waited and settled and finally jumped ship.

On a forum where people have posted that they sleep with their BB, I'M the unstable one? People have said they get angry when their spouses get annoyed that the poster is spending more time with their BB than them and I'm the unstable one?

Oh. Ehm. Gee. NOW I've read everything.

So anyone who expresses their discontent with any sort of the same passion most on here talk about their BB being the bestest thing ever is mentally unstable. That's a hypocritical little memo I'm glad I didn't get.

You have got to be kidding.
    06-13-10 10:49 PM
    ...people who post with poor gammar, spelling and weak argument.
    Agreed. But a lot of the long-winded "I'm leaving BlackBerry for something else" threads are overdone. They made a sticky thread in one of the forums for it and people still bypass it and feel the need to create their own thread.
    06-13-10 10:54 PM
    Agreed. But a lot of the long-winded "I'm leaving BlackBerry for something else" threads are overdone. They made a sticky thread in one of the forums for it and people still bypass it and feel the need to create their own thread.
    I can agree with that. When I went Pre I did make a thread on this forum - to thank the mods and the CB crew that helped me out as a newb for all the help and got me as fluent as I was. Nothing anti RIM in it, just a thank you.

The ZOMG I LOVE MAH PRE thread went into the WebOS subforum.

But ignore me, I'm the mentally unstable one, apparently.
    06-13-10 10:59 PM
    Reneebob, roll with it. Those of us who know you, who have interacted with you,
    seen the help and humor you have brought to the site, have been impressed with
    your ability to stay with a member for hours until they got their problem solved
    know better.

You are always welcome here.
    06-13-10 10:59 PM
    Awww AG - thanks! LOL

I stared at that post for a bit, thinking of you actually. That thread about someone who made their BB a BED. A DAMN BED. Remember that? You and I had pretty much the same reaction, so when I was called unstable for being disappointed in RIM and not always saying sunshine, lollipops, RIM poops bunnies, I had to shake my head and go WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
    06-13-10 11:02 PM
    At the end of the day, no one is making anyone read anything.
    Skip the topics you don't like and there is no issue. Simple!
    06-13-10 11:02 PM
    I thought the master thread by yester for posters leaving Blackberry was created
    to organize this forum better.
    06-13-10 11:11 PM
    RIM poops bunnies
    I laughed, then I visualized it and then I laughed to tears. Thank you.

This thread is now about pooping bunnies.
    Last edited by Jaredius; 06-13-10 at 11:19 PM.
    06-13-10 11:16 PM
    Is anybody else fed up with these threads about the iPhone? if you love the iPhone so much go and post on a iPhone forum?

Pretty sure these forums are about BB's and not iPhones ect
    I'm sick of scrolling through reading 'im leaving my blackberry', 'the iPhone is BETTER than the BB'
    go and buy the iPhone then?
    Leave the BB forums to the people who appreciate the BB

Can i hear some love from all you BB users?!!?!

Woooooooooooo
    agreed!
    06-13-10 11:42 PM
    I don't see why people respond to those I'm leaving threads either... but
    I see lots of other posts get moved off this page... obviously new posters
    often post incorrect topics here, but most of the I'm leaving posters have
    been around for a while, and should know that their post belongs elsewhere.
    I hate to say this because it means I'm guilty of it myself (which I am), but some of those "I'm leaving..." posters may not know of the master thread - I found out about it reading through THIS one. They may not have ever raised their heads out of their respective device forums; I haven't up till lately simply because I didn't want to post something in a thread for a device I knew nothing about, other than the 8130 and the 9550.
    As far as why people respond, though, I have no answer other than plain irritation (me included) at the poster for posting and/or jealousy of the poster's apparent ability to jump ship, and won't admit it. >.<
    Had to add Why I'll be switching from cabbage to spinach. to the sig, that's too outstanding not to pass around.
    Last edited by genomos; 06-14-10 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Can't formulate correct sentences. Or post correct links.
    06-14-10 03:14 AM
    Is anybody else fed up with these threads about the iPhone?
    nope I dont let them bother me but im not ocd about it lol

PS: I am a crackberry master now on this post lol
    Last edited by DavidNC; 06-14-10 at 05:07 AM. Reason: PS added lol
    06-14-10 05:05 AM
    How old are we? Are we still not mature enough to ignore things we don't want to read? I mean sometimes I go into a thread and read somethings that people say and I disagree but I made that choice to respond because I wanted to. But if you see a thread titled in a way that you know is going to get under your skin, how hard is it to ignore? There's a time to go back and fourth with people and a time to ignore. But starting a thread complaining about complainers is interesting to say the least. Everyone can say what they want. And until the mods remove it or lock it down, it must be ok. Live with it.
    06-14-10 01:41 PM
    I try to ignore them because most of them are useless anyway. It's comical to be that there has to be a big announcement..............IDK.
    06-14-10 02:09 PM
    I think there's a difference if a Goodbye Crackberry thread is made (a) that is
    just to say thanks for the help about the BB, (b) or those I am leaving this
    horrible Blackberry threads...

That said, if I bought a iPhone, and really wanted to say goodbye, how
    would doing it in this forum be relevant to General Blackberry Discussion?
    I wouldn't be talking about the Blackberry anymore, I'd be talking about my
    personal decision to buy a different brand of phone, and my friends here
    on Crackberry might not even read it if I post it in the General Blackberry
    Discussion forum...
    06-14-10 02:09 PM
    Is it sad that the only reason I come here anymore is to read these threads?
    06-14-10 02:11 PM
    Is it sad that the only reason I come here anymore is to read these threads?
    A great number of people have a morbid fascination with these threads. Just look at the impressive reply totals for each one!
    06-14-10 02:17 PM
    I'm still trying to decide which is more annoying the "noisy" exit threads, or these threads complaining about them.

And For The Record, I never mind the goodbye CB thanks for all the help threads, and I encourage those folks to stay, and point them to our Android, Iphone, etc sub Forums, and the SPE sister sites.
    06-14-10 02:28 PM
    I posted a similar thread awhile back and it got locked. I'm surprise yours didn't get locked.

I'm starting to think the moderators on here are "fanboys".
    06-14-10 02:33 PM
    I posted a similar thread awhile back and it got locked. I'm surprise yours didn't get locked.

I'm starting to think the moderators on here are "fanboys".
    No, they are just out to get you.
    06-14-10 02:34 PM
    Haha. I was wondering when a thread like this would start, complaining about thee complainers...I like it. Haha. But, I do agree kinda gets irratating after awhile. Haha.

06-14-10 03:37 PM
    I'm still trying to decide which is more annoying the "noisy" exit threads, or these threads complaining about them.

And For The Record, I never mind the goodbye CB thanks for all the help threads, and I encourage those folks to stay, and point them to our Android, Iphone, etc sub Forums, and the SPE sister sites.
    I agree that is nice to read the postive goodbye threads!

Sad though that people leave CB.

06-14-10 03:39 PM
    Is anybody else fed up with these threads about the iPhone? if you love the iPhone so much go and post on a iPhone forum?

Pretty sure these forums are about BB's and not iPhones ect
    I'm sick of scrolling through reading 'im leaving my blackberry', 'the iPhone is BETTER than the BB'
    go and buy the iPhone then?
    Leave the BB forums to the people who appreciate the BB

Can i hear some love from all you BB users?!!?!

Woooooooooooo
    Whoever you are in your avatar... you seem cute. And yes, I am fed up with these threads. I agree RIM could improve, but we are havign too many of these threads.
    06-14-10 05:47 PM
    I am not leaving, but I might one of these days.
    I am waiting for OS6
    06-14-10 05:49 PM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD