Is anybody else fed up with these threads about the iPhone? if you love the iPhone so much go and post on a iPhone forum?

Pretty sure these forums are about BB's and not iPhones ect
    I'm sick of scrolling through reading 'im leaving my blackberry', 'the iPhone is BETTER than the BB'
    go and buy the iPhone then?
    Leave the BB forums to the people who appreciate the BB

Can i hear some love from all you BB users?!!?!

Woooooooooooo
    06-13-10 06:08 PM
    Yes, I almost posted a thread like this earlier.

I am so sick of seeing 'leaving blackberry for iphone' or 'leaving blackberry for android'. If you're going then go, I don't care, don't tell me. Taking up space on the forums and irritating me (and I'm sure many others) at the same time.

TEAM BLACKBERRY
    06-13-10 06:36 PM
    it is really irritating isnt it, i feel like posting up a load of iPhone forums and just saying go? and maybe if i go on their iPhone ones i could see if theres any blackberry lovers leaving the iPhone and ask them to join this forum, would be nice to see some positive threads for once!!
    06-13-10 06:40 PM
    You could ignore those threads.
    06-13-10 06:43 PM
    Easier said than done when they practically take up the WHOLE forum :-(
    06-13-10 06:45 PM
    You could amuse yourself by checking out this epic thread in the BlackBerry Bold 9700 forum:

Why I'll be switching from cabbage to spinach.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/wh...pinach-482640/
    Last edited by Newfangled Gizmo; 06-13-10 at 06:54 PM.
    06-13-10 06:46 PM
    Maybe crackberry should make a forum section called 'For the berry haters' and move all posts in to this section. maybe the amount of posts which are done will be cut down as they realise no one is actually reading their threads
    06-13-10 06:46 PM
    Those "I'm leaving Blackberry for iPhone or Droid" threads could be moved down to
    the Crackberry Cafe section... Create a Leaving Blackberry forum so that those
    threads don't stay up in this section!
    06-13-10 06:50 PM
    Maybe crackberry should make a forum section called 'For the berry haters' and move all posts in to this section. maybe the amount of posts which are done will be cut down as they realise no one is actually reading their threads
    LOL!! We posted the same idea at the same time!!!!!!!!!
    06-13-10 06:51 PM
    LOL!! We posted the same idea at the same time!!!!!!!!!
    Great minds think a like hey!
    it really does make sense though, have their own section where the crackberry users can go and also take out their anger on the users who love their 'iPhones'
    i personally dont think the iPhone is anything special, i used to have an Ipod Touch and got bored of it so easily, so im guessing the same would of happened with an iPhone because there exactly the same
    06-13-10 06:55 PM
    I think that all new threads about leaving Blackberry should be locked and
    moved here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/all-...t-here-260887/

Hey all,

With a lot of user migration to newer Blackberries. We are consolidating the "Bye Bye" threads to a Master thread to share why you are moving from one device to another(Hopefully Blackberry) With newer devices coming out at a very fast pace now days users seem to be either frustrated with their current device/provider. Or looking for something more powerful.

Soooo..... With that said before you post up ask your self the following questions.

Leaving an old Blackberry for a new device?

Moving on to another Blackberry device because of previous device issues that have not been fixed?

Moving to a different provider for a better device?

This thread is for you!
    It would make it a breeze to ignore those threads that way!!!
    06-13-10 07:10 PM
    Is anyone else tired of people complaining about people complaining about blackberrys?
    06-13-10 07:20 PM
    Is anybody else tired of posts about people being tired of seeing leaving bb threads? It's the same sort of concept. Lots of repeats. And if you don't want to read them then skip over them and read something else. It's pretty simple. It is an open forum and therefore you will get a lot of posts about whatever people want to post about.
    06-13-10 07:34 PM
    I think they end up here to prove to themselves that it was the bb and not the incompetent operator that was the problem. Empty teabags!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-10 07:36 PM
    Is anyone else tired of people complaining about people complaining about blackberrys?
    forum is full of babies whining
    06-13-10 07:53 PM
    What I don't get is why not just leave as Steve Jobs wants you to do. Why post you are leaving because BB's suck. Leave and get your iPhone with a never before seen camera flash and a phone that can create folders. Innovation by Jobs is incredible!!
    06-13-10 08:04 PM
    Is anybody else tired of posts about people being tired of seeing leaving bb threads? It's the same sort of concept. Lots of repeats. And if you don't want to read them then skip over them and read something else. It's pretty simple. It is an open forum and therefore you will get a lot of posts about whatever people want to post about.
    By the same concept, you can just skip threads like this one, correct??

06-13-10 08:07 PM
    By the same concept, you can just skip threads like this one, correct??

Brilliant, is true though?
    06-13-10 08:10 PM
    BlackBerry enthusiasts here on CB should reply to the "leaving blackberry" and "I hate BlackBerry because" topics by simply posting links to iphone, android, and evo forums. Maybe those topic-starters don't know their way out of here and over to there. To the "I'm leaving" crowd, the bb/cb enthusisast could also reply, "Don't flounce, just bounce!" I'm happy with my blackberry ... even the browser.
    Last edited by T�nis; 06-13-10 at 09:06 PM.
    06-13-10 09:02 PM
    BlackBerry enthusiasts here on CB should reply to the "leaving blackberry" and "I hate BlackBerry because" topics by simply posting links to iphone, android, and evo forums. Maybe those topic-starters don't know their way out of here and over to there. To the "I'm leaving" crowd, the bb/cb enthusisast could also reply, "Don't flounce, just bounce!" I'm happy with my blackberry ... even the browser.
    Doing what you suggest just bumps the leaving Blackberry threads, giving
    the person leaving some attention.

If there are iPhone, Android, and Evo forums, as well as the so-called master
    thread that I linked before, I feel the leaving Blackberry threads should be
    moved, as Crackberry.com has other more appropriate locations for those
    posts!
    06-13-10 09:11 PM
    I think they end up here to prove to themselves that it was the bb and not the incompetent operator that was the problem. Empty teabags!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    All I will say is that I was FAR from an incompetent user. And anyone on this forum who has been here longer than a month or two knows it.

However, many, like me, are angry and disappointed with RIM for what the phone should be and what it could be and ISN'T. And we say so with the people who understand the little stupidities of the BB OS.

Don't like it, don't read it, but do not dare insinuate that anyone who has left BB is too stupid to use one, buddy. I can tear one down, build it back up, customize the OS and am the person in my office who fixes everyone elses BB's when they act up. Look at my list of devices. Not a noob. Not by a long shot. You just don't like to hear negative which begs the question - WHY?

Oh and BTW, as per the mods - we don't have to leave. There are subfora here, and some of us still have a BB that they need to keep up to date on - in my case, my fiance's which I am working tooth and nail to keep functioning until his contract is up.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 06-13-10 at 09:48 PM.
    06-13-10 09:45 PM
    I cannot agree with you more! So much negativity! Granted, people that actually come here are techies. I am as well...but I absolutely love my BlackBerry. We are inseparable, kinda sad at times. Regardless, I love CrackBerry, my Storm2, and the BBOS! I'm perfectly content with it now, OS6 will be great!
    People who complain about the BBOS should leave. They want RIM to simply emulate iOS or Android, and that's not what making software is about. They have to do their own thing. /endrant
    06-13-10 09:56 PM
    Crackberry.com has rules about posting in the appropriate forum. The mods
    should vigorously enforce this rule.

Many other posts are moved out of this forum to other locations, so why not
    move all the leaving Blackberry threads??
    06-13-10 10:08 PM
    I can only say I love my 9700. I never considered bashing past phones because it makes no sense to me. Reneebob, I have noticed you are aggressive in your negative opinions on the BB platform. It is clearly your right to obsess but it smells like something unstable to me.
    06-13-10 10:15 PM
    Crackberry.com has rules about posting in the appropriate forum. The mods
    should vigorously enforce this rule.

Many other posts are moved out of this forum to other locations, so why not
    move all the leaving Blackberry threads??
    I'm sure the mods appreciate you telling them how to do their job.
    06-13-10 10:42 PM
81 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD