All you just wrote is restate generalism. What exactly is outdated?
    Since I am not the guy who made the original comment, I can't tell you what he means exactly.

Better ask him!

But from what I have seen, 10.3 isn't exactly revolutionary, and feature wise, definitely behind someone like Samsung.

Be it multitasking with more than one app in the foreground (Samsung multiwindow) or the other 10k features Samsung adds.

If you aren't keen on those, I see nothing wrong with BB10 though.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 08:48 AM
    In the beginning I was like "no way".

Now I think more about Passport than Classic.

Reason: I miss big screen on my current Q10 and I don't wanna give up my physical keyboard. And I actually like powerfull devices. I also think, if I'm gonna buy the Passport, I will sell my ipad mini. No need for tablets anylonger maybe?

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 08:53 AM
    All you just wrote is restate generalism. What exactly is outdated?
    Blackberry assistant is basically a crappy siri. The phone lags when you have multiple applications open (im not even kidding, try having browser, music, skype and snapchat open at the same time). The camera app takes forever to load, as a I mentioned before the focus time is horrid. Worse of them all, amazon app store is great cept for the fact that a lot of the android ports are terrible.

This is coming from someone who has supported BlackBerry since the early days.

Posted via CB10
    hnguyen likes this.
    09-28-14 09:09 AM
    Blackberry assistant is basically a crappy siri. The phone lags when you have multiple applications open (im not even kidding, try having browser, music, skype and snapchat open at the same time). The camera app takes forever to load, as a I mentioned before the focus time is horrid. Worse of them all, amazon app store is great cept for the fact that a lot of the android ports are terrible.

This is coming from someone who has supported BlackBerry since the early days.

Posted via CB10
    Do you have a Passport? Or are you just quoting from someone who has had one in his/her hand for three minutes?

Speaking as a Passport owner, I don't concur with your comments at all.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    stanhanks likes this.
    09-28-14 09:44 AM
    Do you have a Passport? Or are you just quoting from someone who has had one in his/her hand for three minutes?

+1...
    As a passport owner I agree with u...

Beware - MAJ on Z10 !!!
    hpjrt likes this.
    09-28-14 10:37 AM
    I still have some interest in the device mainly because it's something new from Blackberry. If I had the funds currently available to buy outright I may consider and if I didn't like I could return it. But I also think of how I was an early adapter of the PlayBook I purchased day 1 at full price which today I still love but has no support and dying a slow death. Just the other day I was thinking about all the hype dying down and what's turning me off to it is the waiting for its release here in the US. All other manufacturers are releasing new phones but when it comes to BlackBerry we have to wait until the device is dated.

Posted Via CB10 Using my Great Z30, PB or Q10
    09-28-14 11:05 AM
    I have to admit it does look sexier after watching the hands on videos on YouTube, and who know this style may catch on and work for BlackBerry, I mean it is certainly different and I always say marketing is everything, so market the dirt out of it BlackBerry and see what happens, of course negative, bias reviews don't help but you never know. As for me, sexy and all, I still can't see myself lugging that big phone with me everywhere. Just can't, maybe my mind will change down the road, but for now, I pass. What I would like to see is new premium updates to the Z10 And especially the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 11:15 AM
    I'm still on the fence. I'm going to wait until AT&T has some in their stores to play with. I think it's a really cool looking device but I don't look at spreadsheets regularly (I actually try to avoid looking at them) and the keyboard seems like it's going to be really weird to type on.
    09-28-14 11:20 AM
    Still not pleased about Canadians paying inflated prices. Having bought PlayBook and Z10 on launch week only to have massive price drops. I just can bring myself to overpay again. Hopefully when Telus exclusive ends next week that Rogers and Bell will bring in competitive lower pricing.

If not, I will likely wait for the classic and compare. Who knows maybe Canadians will be able to purchase the passport off contract at $599 by then or maybe even lower.

Had Chen released the Passport at 599 in Canada and matched the US pricing like they do for all other BB10 phones, then I likely would already be an owner.

Chen stated he wanted to win back Canadians at home so the 699 and lower US pricing is a tough pill to swallow. Guess he thought most BBRY Canadian fans are willing to overpay to support BBRY.

Chen us a smart guy and should have seen Target's huge fail at believing Canadians would overpay.

Once the pricing falls inline I likely will buy one.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 10:22 PM

Can u type with one hand? Noo? Or yes?

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 11:11 PM
    Can u type with one hand? Noo? Or yes?

Posted via CB10
    Why can't anyone? Hold it right. I've typed with one hand on my laptop before

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    09-29-14 05:17 PM
    Still not pleased about Canadians paying inflated prices. Having bought PlayBook and Z10 on launch week only to have massive price drops. I just can bring myself to overpay again. Hopefully when Telus exclusive ends next week that Rogers and Bell will bring in competitive lower pricing.

If not, I will likely wait for the classic and compare. Who knows maybe Canadians will be able to purchase the passport off contract at $599 by then or maybe even lower.

Had Chen released the Passport at 599 in Canada and matched the US pricing like they do for all other BB10 phones, then I likely would already be an owner.

Chen stated he wanted to win back Canadians at home so the 699 and lower US pricing is a tough pill to swallow. Guess he thought most BBRY Canadian fans are willing to overpay to support BBRY.

Chen us a smart guy and should have seen Target's huge fail at believing Canadians would overpay.

Once the pricing falls inline I likely will buy one.

Posted via CB10
    There's no reason for BBRY to launch at a lower price when they have you anyway. The phones are backordered so no lack of customers. Sounds as it their strategy is working well enough.
    09-29-14 05:37 PM
    I enjoyed playing with it at the mall on the weekend. Very well built, it is wide and I made spelling mistakes (kept hitting backspace) but that's just part of a learning curve. I usually type on my phones with two hands anyways, it's quicker and more accurate I find.

I have no plans to upgrade though as I like my z30 and don't need to spend money to upgrade hopefully for a few years. My friend has a z10 though and misses having a physical keyboard and he plans to get it. But since Wind isn't carrying Passport he has to wait to save up some money and maybe a price drop so he can get it unlocked

Also, I may have helped sell a passport when i was at Telus. This guy kept asking me how I liked the new BlackBerry when I was testing it out, so of course said I loved it lol. When I circled around the mall and walked by the store again I noticed he was still playing on it after I left

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 05:45 PM
    NOPE!
    09-29-14 05:46 PM
139 ... 456