I got the invite email after registering on their site. But every time I enter the link into my browser to go get it I get the HTTP Error 503 Service Unavailable. I read on the homepage here that the server issues are solved but it looks like they aren't. I'll keep trying I guess.

Has anyone copped it yet? How is it?
    01-16-09 04:13 PM
    The service was unavailable due to the load on the servers causing one of the boxes to blow up. Service came back online at 4pm Eastern. Would recommend trying again. If you still have issues, email [email protected]

I haven't been able to download it, getting URL expired.
    01-16-09 04:22 PM
    I got it, installed and running on my Storm - it wasn't made for touch screen... at least not for this touch screen. tap the screen and it follows the links. Not highlight and click... and it would take many taps to get right on the link unless you were really zoomed in, but that worked differently as well. The way it scrolled around the pages as I dragged my finger was weird... like it was drunk or something... I know what you are thinking... but it is NOT 5o'clock here.

That said, it did render pages really well and it loaded quickly.

Overall I prefer the Blackberry browser that came with my phone and I've already deleted Bolt.
    01-16-09 04:32 PM
    I installed it and then it wouldn't load the net. It said I couldn't connect to the internet and the cursor was VERY slow in moving and so I uninstalled it and try re-installing it and got an error every time so I'm going to try and wait and re-install it again.
    01-16-09 04:59 PM
    I really like it. The font is kind of small, but to be fair, I haven't tinkered with appearance settings at all so I don't know how customizable they are. But it seems pretty nifty so far.
    01-16-09 05:07 PM
    I got it, installed and running on my Storm - it wasn't made for touch screen... at least not for this touch screen. tap the screen and it follows the links. Not highlight and click... and it would take many taps to get right on the link unless you were really zoomed in, but that worked differently as well. The way it scrolled around the pages as I dragged my finger was weird... like it was drunk or something... I know what you are thinking... but it is NOT 5o'clock here.

That said, it did render pages really well and it loaded quickly.

Overall I prefer the Blackberry browser that came with my phone and I've already deleted Bolt.
    Well thats good info since I have a Storm as well. Thanks!

I'm going to try to dload it later and give it a shot.
    01-16-09 05:11 PM
    The cursor moves extremely slow on my Curve. It's like turtle speed. I'll probably stick with the default browser and Opera Mini for now.
    01-16-09 05:18 PM
    I don't like it at all. Everything about using it is painful and slow.
    01-16-09 05:21 PM
    How is Opera for the BB? On my laptop and desktop I used to use Firefox but when The Google launched Chrome I switched and have been loving that.
    01-16-09 05:33 PM
    I don't like it at all. Everything about using it is painful and slow.
    Remember it is still a beta as of yet. it should improve a lot after. But I have mine and It won't let me connect to the internet.
    01-16-09 05:42 PM
    i got it quick
    01-16-09 05:44 PM
    got mine quick also
    01-16-09 05:49 PM
    haven't tried it yet though
    01-16-09 05:51 PM
    i like it..
    01-16-09 05:53 PM
    I have tried its extremely slow! But its a beta and hopefully improvements will come quick. I you've had a problem installing and tried doing it again you will need to submit another invitation to get another download link for the old one expired and the first attempt.
    01-16-09 05:59 PM
    i like how it renders myspace...
    01-16-09 06:00 PM
    got mine very quick. crackberry webpage was very slow before on my storm now with bolt it downloads very fast. like it.
    01-16-09 06:08 PM
    i still never got my email!
    01-16-09 06:15 PM
    go re register
    01-16-09 06:17 PM
    Wow, I haven't had any of those problems. It installed fine. The cursor is a little hard to control, but I chalk that up to being a beta release. I really like it so far. Pages load very quickly and it has a lot of options that I'd wished Opera had had.
    01-16-09 06:21 PM
    Downloaded it. Curser is slow and it's tough to control my trackball enough to even land on a link, but the biggest problem is getting out of it. Ikept trying the "back" key and nothing happened. I finally had to hit the bb key and close it. It happens every time. Got on the CNN site and couldn't get off by hitting the back key. Had to close it down.
    01-16-09 06:24 PM
    It looks very nice. It does load pretty quickly under desktop view considering what it is loading. Under mobile view though I haven't noticed much of a difference. Scrolling with the trackball is somewhat difficult as it's slow and it has "inertia" so it keeps moving after you've stopped moving the trackball. Under the help page it says that there should be a settings item on the menu but I don't see one. There are definitely some settings I'd like to change. All in all I like it much better than Opera and I think it has some real potential and it's been fun to play with so far. Though for anything that I need to do quickly I will continue to use the default BB browser until further enhancements are made. I'm giving it 3 out of 5 stars so far.
    01-16-09 06:26 PM
    so you guys all downloaded the "unsigned" one im assuming?
    its not working for me :S
    01-16-09 06:48 PM
    Works nice a fast on my bold, faster than the blackberry browser...

i just dont like how the cursor is set on a grid.
    Last edited by Noctem; 01-16-09 at 07:04 PM.
    01-16-09 06:55 PM
    i got 40 invites i was lie whatt the ****
    01-16-09 07:01 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD