from 3020
    Mobile EmailOZMAIL Cl=290e168cf41ba2431b7244d4b47e742dMC=6

background- I plugged my Pearl into the wall charger yesterday, the screen went dark like it was rebooting. Came back with the battery symbol with the slash thru it. Tried different battery and different charger, no change. Both batteries had enough charge to them. Wouldnt do anything else. I switched to my son's old phone, a Sony Ericsson. Put my emails into it, etc. Used it for the day. Came home, Pearl is working. Switch back to it and I keep getting these text mess.
    The gibberish after the Cl= is always different. I tried replying to a couple and got "3020 Error invalid number".
    I've gotten at least 20 of these.
    08-14-09 11:43 AM
    Did you resend your service books after putting your SIM card back in your Blackberry?
    08-14-09 11:47 AM
    I know on the Rogers Network those messages have to do with an app called Mobile Mail for regular consumer phones. May want to call in to your carrier to resolve.
    08-14-09 03:27 PM
    Yes, re sent service books. Didnt help.
    And the durn phone is still acting up. Got a replacement on the way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 05:39 PM
    My wife was getting the exact same messages on her WinMo device. Not sure what exactly it was but I had to restrict her messaging to non-premium messages.
    08-14-09 07:41 PM
    OZ mail = push email based on SMS (your phone #).

If you don't have the app that receives and handles these messages to trigger an email pull, you just get the gibberish email.

Your new phone will have the same problem =)
    08-14-09 07:53 PM
    or know of an app that will work with them?
    08-15-09 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD