Hi all,

Classic user here and ever since I switched from my Q10 to my Classic I have always had an issue with the profile pictures on BBM.

For whatever reason I don't get the profile pictures to actually appear on the app, some appear on a BBM chat and previously the profile pictures would appear during phone calls etc.

Since then I wiped my phone for an issue and reinstalled everything but now I am not getting ANY profile pictures anywhere. It appears the only way for me to see them would be when a contact has updated their picture, that has worked for 1 guy and that's it.

I figure perhaps if I am able to log out and back in it might help reset something? Any thoughts? I know this is trivial but it's annoying at the same time too!

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 08:09 PM
    You can't. You can log in on another device (if it uses the same BBID), and then log back in to your primary device.
    06-19-16 08:25 PM
    You can't. You can log in on another device (if it uses the same BBID), and then log back in to your primary device.

Thanks for the tip! Would I need to insert my SIM card into my older device (Q10) in order to get the BBM to log in?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 08:47 PM
    Thanks for the tip! Would I need to insert my SIM card into my older device (Q10) in order to get the BBM to log in?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Nope. Wifi is fine.
    06-19-16 10:22 PM