I put the latest sprint OS 5.x on my verizon tour and it easily pairs with my 08 acura hands free link. But each time I try to make a call using the hands free buttons the "car" responds with phone is in use. I can receive calls and i can make a call on the phone and then use the transfer voice command but I can't make a call using the hands free. This wasn't an issue with the old OS , it worked perfectly.

Anybody got any thoughts on what, if anything, in the new OS might cause this? Also after receiving a call and suing hands free I cant hangup using the hands free steering wheel controls, I have to turn the car on and off. SO that makes me think the car is screwed up. I am going to pair up my wife's tour with the old OS and see if the problems continue to rule that out.
    03-25-10 11:32 AM
    I have an 09 TL and the HFL has always worked exceptionally with my Tour, both before and after I upgraded to 5.0.
    03-25-10 12:50 PM
    Yeah I was actually searching to see if anyone had the same issue. My tour successfully pairs with my 04 BMW X3 but drops the connection shortly after, when it does decide to work it sounds VERY muffled.
    03-25-10 02:21 PM
    I have an 09 TL and the HFL has always worked exceptionally with my Tour, both before and after I upgraded to 5.0.
    yeah - i need to check another phone to rule out an issue with the module in the car
    03-25-10 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD