Hey Folks!

Been keeping an eye on the Windows Phone 7 launch and the one model that jumped out at me is the Dell Venue Pro.

After looking at it's spec sheet, I must admit that my Techno Lust went into overdrive. Thing is - I really love my BB - so I just thought I would ask the community here if there was anybody else that looked at that particular device and thought "Damn, that would be a sweet BlackBerry!"

If RIM could release a device like that, with that size screen, screaming cpu, gobs of memory and slick looks paired with OS6 or even better, the upcoming QNX OS, it would really get them out of the slump they appear to be in.

I, for one, would not be thinking about jumping ship....
    11-10-10 04:51 PM
    i agree it would be nice to see a bb in this style or even something simlar to droid pro. I have a few months left on my contract and my carrier is already bugging me about an upgrade and i am waiting to see what rim will do or come out with. I love my bb but so far rim has not put anything else out that would be an upgrade for me and i would like a faster web broswer. I do hope the next release is something like the dell pro with some serious hardware upgrades.
    11-10-10 05:32 PM
    Hey Folks!

Been keeping an eye on the Windows Phone 7 launch and the one model that jumped out at me is the Dell Venue Pro.

Sure it doesn't look too bad, but I want to hear personal opinions of users, like...after at least 6 months of owning it, what the phone is like, how the phone performs, battery life, support, etc etc..

I have to say, If I would want a particular type of phone that could do well as a BB my personal choice would be the new Nokia N8

Or this funky thing, called
    Kinneir Dufort | Revive

11-10-10 06:05 PM
    Definitely agree with you on the Nokia N8 - great device except for the OS!! If we could get that kind of hardware with OS6, we would have a really sweet device on our hands.
    Never heard of the Kinneir Dufort at all - looks rather interesting. What OS is that?

The other device I would love to see RIM make for us is the TK1 Titan Concept, shown here: BB TK1 Titan � DigitalHomeBoy
    by Digitalhomeboy.

So come ON, RIM!! Give us a decent phone here!!!
    11-11-10 08:42 PM
    Sure why not lol
    11-11-10 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD