Hey just got a BB 8530, not to sure if Im hooked yet.My question is US airways has changed over to the wings site to list on flights from the hub and Im not able to access the listing side.My roommate who works at the same place has a droid and he has no problems getting in.I called IT supprpt and they said they heard some BB's can get in some cant, something to do with it being an IE based listing system or some crap.Curious if anyone here knows of a way or best operating system or anything to use on this phone to get into list and check flights.If not I guess Ill probally switch to the droid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 08:27 PM
    Hey welcome. I am an American employee. We have a system that we can use to list. I have used it on my old LG and on my BB 8330. You might need a different address than one for the desktop. Good luck!

04-06-10 08:35 PM

THanks, I checked and they dont have a mobile site.I can get up to entering passwords then says Im not authorized to access it. The lady that does all the hiring and such here has the same phone and said she has the same problem.

04-06-10 08:39 PM
    Have you tried downloading a Bolt or Opera Mini browser? Many times those browsers will authenticate when the BlackBerry browser doesn't. However, you might trade that problem for other issues, unpredictable without trying it.

04-06-10 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD