I have Tour and despite the initial issues, it's been great. I use it for everything and I love the BlackBerry. In fact, I can't put it down.

But, initially, I wanted an iphone. If Verizon had offered an iphone, that's what I would have purchased. And now, even though I love my BB, I still want an iphone.

So, here's my question. Has anyone here actually switched from an iphone to a BlackBerry? Or, better yet, have you switched from BB to iphone and then back to BB? What was your experience and why did you switch to the BB?

Last edited by Reed McLay; 04-08-10 at 04:47 PM. Reason: flame bait
    04-08-10 02:23 PM
    I am on AT&T and would never purchase an iPhone, note I am 19.

The majority of the people I know have AT&T, **** some people that work at AT&T have a data plan and refuse to use an iPhone because they know how many get returned, and how they run better then most people do.

I am not trying to stop you from buying an iPhone, **** what do I care? lol just letting you know, although I have friends who love it.
    Some say it's very glitchy, but then people with BB's say they are glitchy.

I would rather a BB I loved my curve when they didn't make you have a Data Plan. Although I am going back to a BB very soon either the storm 2 unlocked, or the bold 9700.

rofl I just got an idea you go get the Storm 2 and send it to me and i'll go get the iphone and send it to you?? lol
    04-08-10 02:31 PM
    Had a BB went to iPhone AT&T sucked went back to BB Tour with Verizon no regrets.
    04-08-10 02:42 PM
    I briefly to iPhone 2 years ago. Quickly returned to BB. If you rely on solid email support and battery life then iPhone is not for you. I doubt much will change in that regard with the 4G either.
    04-08-10 02:47 PM
    I have both a BB and iPhone. I have had no problems with my iPhone on AT&T. They are different devices so it depends on what you are after.
    04-08-10 02:55 PM
    I dumped the iphone for a few reasons. Keyboard was #1, followed by battery life, customization and the annoying cluttered UI.

Both phones have their merits but iphone just had too many drawbacks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 02:57 PM
    Battery life is my only drawback.
    04-08-10 03:04 PM
    i still have both...
    for long trips and entertainment i use apple...
    rest of them only bb
    04-08-10 04:12 PM
    I used to have only a Tour. Since I got my 3GS I barely use the Tour (only for work emails). If I only had one device, it would be the far more useful iPhone.
    04-08-10 04:19 PM
    I myself had a I-Phone for 2 years and my only down side was the Screen when pull away from your face would not stay Lite to see any thing such as time or other features. And then there was the Battery life. If you had to many Apps, it would go dead quicker, Plus useage would be shorter, having maybe 15 to 20 minutes to talk and wasn't able to surf the Web. Also the Batteries ARE NOT REPLACEABLE. And Also they do not Insure Them. If Lost or Broken, Or Stolen you are Screwed.
    04-08-10 04:30 PM