Any folks know of any app that backs up the SD card in the BB? That would be a great thing. Of course - an app that backed up the entire Blackberry would be the best thing ever!
    11-29-10 05:23 PM
    um the phone doesn't have enough space to back up the sd card on the phone...can't you just copy everything from the sd card to your hard drive on the pc when you connect it to do your back up of the phone?

there is an app also that can back up certain things on the phone but I cannot remember which one it is
    11-29-10 05:46 PM
    I didn't expect to back up the SD card IN the Blackberry! I meant a program that allows you to copy the SD card that is IN the BB! Your solution may work, and for that I thank you!
    11-29-10 07:30 PM
    Enable Mass storage mode. Then drag and drop the entire contents to your pc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-10 10:26 PM
    The DM backs up all my stuff except for 3rd party apps
    11-30-10 11:33 AM
    ^^^^ blueyestm and albee1 are correct in suggesting just copying the card's contents onto your pc hard drive just like any other flash drive, digital camera, etc that have memory.

As for your contacts, calendar, tasks, memos, etc, if you use a program like Outlook and sync all of it through Desktop Manager then you're effectively creating backup copies with each sync.
    11-30-10 11:34 AM
    Take a look at Allway Sync. It's free and can be set to backup/sync your BB any time you plug it in.

Allway Sync: Free File Synchronization, Backup, Data Replication, PC Sync Software, Freeware, File Sync, Data Synchronization Software
    11-30-10 11:58 AM
    Thanks all!
    11-30-10 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD