Subject says it all.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 06:50 PM
    Why.....they are sold out!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 07:51 PM
    Why.....they are sold out!

Posted via CB10
    There's another shipment coming October 1st.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 08:16 PM
    As long as social media is hot on commenting on either their beauty or their ugliness, while the phone units continue to sell out, you don't need commercials. Blackberry did a great job selling this phone as "professionals only..the rest go back to generic slabs". It adds an element of perceived respectability that didn't exist with the Z30. Its also cheap marketing!
    Playbook007 likes this.
    09-26-14 08:40 PM
    As long as social media is hot on commenting on either their beauty or their ugliness, while the phone units continue to sell out, you don't need commercials. Blackberry did a great job selling this phone as "professionals only..the rest go back to generic slabs". It adds an element of perceived respectability that didn't exist with the Z30. Its also cheap marketing!
    Absolutely. It was impossible to discuss BlackBerry and the new BB10 platform with anyone practically. Then I took the stance, you use what you want and I will use a BlackBerry. Then I switched my attitude to basically, BlackBerry is just not for you, or I don't want you to use a BlackBerry. It's amazing, the questions/interest begins to fly. Tell consumers the Passport isn't for them, they want....actually the Passport is for consumers just as much as it is for business. True it is a professional device, but it is also a great consumer device.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 10:06 PM
    Absolutely. It was impossible to discuss BlackBerry and the new BB10 platform with anyone practically. Then I took the stance, you use what you want and I will use a BlackBerry. Then I switched my attitude to basically, BlackBerry is just not for you, or I don't want you to use a BlackBerry. It's amazing, the questions/interest begins to fly. Tell consumers the Passport isn't for them, they want....actually the Passport is for consumers just as much as it is for business. True it is a professional device, but it is also a great consumer device.

Posted via CB10
    I would have people say dismissively to me "I used to have a BlackBerry. " I now reply " I used to have all Apple products.". They usually are shocked. SMH. What are we, in High School?

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    09-26-14 10:31 PM
    Day 2 with my passport. Don't need commercials just positive word of mouth. Critics are always busy sharpening their knives. Passport came, saw and delivered what it promised. I am able to carry my device in my pocket very easily without the device getting BEND!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 11:13 PM
    I loved the screen real estate and very good quality viewing for sure! Apps opened quickly. Keyboard needs a few days to get used too but it was too big for me personally. I can't be talking about my phone all day while I am working cuz that's what would happen if I purchased one! The more passports out there, the more advertising it will get. I am sure they will have commercials, once they hit their quota! Solid build, real attention grabber! Should have a weaved back though but I may consider it if I don't like the classic!

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.1052
    09-26-14 11:24 PM