I log in & get directed to the "Sorry an error has occurred" page. When I press home from that page... I'm brought back to MS home page. But I'm signed in!???

Works fine on a pc. Just not my berry.
    Last edited by process; 11-07-07 at 02:27 PM.
    11-07-07 02:24 PM
    Whats your browser set to under the emulation mode settings?...try setting it to Microsoft IE, assuming it's set to something other then..
    11-07-07 02:30 PM
    Opera 4 mini. Get it.

It's an eyestrain, but you can Myspace all day.
    11-07-07 02:31 PM
    Yep, works fine with Opera 4 Mini.
    11-07-07 02:50 PM
    When I go to myspace on my BB it comes up in another language. It does it when I use the BB web browser and Opera Mini. Is there anyway I can fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-07 05:31 PM
    When I go to myspace on my BB it comes up in another language. It does it when I use the BB web browser and Opera Mini. Is there anyway I can fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Happened to me too.

It defaulted to Myspace International (when I went on the first time)

Check for the link on the bottom right of the page (Myspace International) It should take you to the 'Select Language/Myspace Location' page.
    11-07-07 06:56 PM
    Opera 4 mini. Get it.

It's an eyestrain, but you can Myspace all day.
    Why anyone would wanna MySpace all day long is beyond me, but whatever to each his own...I avoid the place like the plague...people and those nasty layouts some use make my eyes bleed lol
    11-07-07 07:01 PM
    Why anyone would wanna MySpace all day long is beyond me, but whatever to each his own...I avoid the place like the plague.
    ????

It's all spamspamspamspam to me, and their 'forums' are non stop drama-fests. It's funny yet sad to watch 'adults' act like their teenage kids.

But, it's the only way I can stay in touch with my 'CrackBerry-less' friends (I know, how can I have them) lol
    11-07-07 07:03 PM
    @ Bla1ze... Yeah, my browser is set to MS Em. mode.

Its strange... I logged in last week & the site was in beta... Which wasn't to bad. But I logged in the next day & it was back to "normal" other than the fact that I couldn't get to my home page. & Tom has been no help what's so ever! LoL!
    11-08-07 08:48 AM
    i just got my blackberry curve about a week ago and i'm having the same issue. myspace isn't working. i work for the band plain white t's, and update their myspace all the time, so its vital that this works. is it a 100% sure thing the opera mini browser works for myspace?

-thanks!
    11-14-07 01:38 PM
    That happened to me too a few weeks back and it actually was easier to navigate than the "normal" myspace. as far as getting the error messege..once logged in go to your mail or favorites then click on return to home page and it should bring you there no problem...
    @ Bla1ze... Yeah, my browser is set to MS Em. mode.

Its strange... I logged in last week & the site was in beta... Which wasn't to bad. But I logged in the next day & it was back to "normal" other than the fact that I couldn't get to my home page. & Tom has been no help what's so ever! LoL!
    11-14-07 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD