Hey , I have had my bb for few months and i no that you can get the most out of it,like making it faster. basically little things that make a difference. so if anyone has any idea or any comment or if you have recommendations. please do so, and let me know A.S.A.P thanks !!!!!
    04-28-09 12:12 PM
    04-28-09 01:03 PM
    Hey , I have had my bb for few months and i no that you can get the most out of it,like making it faster. basically little things that make a difference. so if anyone has any idea or any comment or if you have recommendations. please do so, and let me know A.S.A.P thanks !!!!!
    Best suggestion - Limit how many icons you have on the home screen, both in portrait and landscape view.
    In my case, I have only 4 icons on the portrait view screen. On landscape, I moved a lot of icons in either Setup folder, or Applications folder. The screeen runs a lot faster now.
    Lastly, I suggest installing Quickpull. Have it set to automatically reboot the phone once a day, when you're asleep. Mine does it around 3 am. This restores any leaked memory, and keeps the phone running seemlessly.
    04-28-09 01:18 PM
    ok i going try that thanks!!!! i get bak to u guys with details
    04-29-09 01:16 PM
    Lastly, I suggest installing Quickpull. Have it set to automatically reboot the phone once a day, when you're asleep. Mine does it around 3 am. This restores any leaked memory, and keeps the phone running seemlessly.
    +1. This will improve memory and speed things up.
    04-29-09 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD