Hello everybody,

I have a problem, would like to send 1 email daily to 700 recipients in Bcc field not from my laptop but on the move. Tried LogicMail - it supports only 10 recipients. Please help me on this.
    P.S. I have special paid SMTP that allows sending up to 10 000 email daily.

Thank you !
    04-11-12 05:20 AM
    Not sure if there's a limit, but you can try making a group in Contacts, then send the email to the group.
    04-11-12 10:02 AM
    to add all addresses to my blackbery will take couple days , and if not gona work
    04-12-12 05:26 AM
    Where are the contacts now?
    04-12-12 06:32 AM
    Since you are paying a bulk mail company for SMTP service why not ask them is they offer bulk forwarding? My feeling right now is, trying to send 700 emails from your BB will be ugly at best.

There are bulk mailers on the Internet. I think some allow you to attach a text file with all the contact email addresses to the email. Just mail that and you are done. They may even let you put variables in the email text that it will fill in from the attached file. So the contact file could be something like:

Mickey; Mice; mmouse @ disney.com
    Donald; Ducks; dduck @ disney.com

Dear %1,

I hate %2 and wish you would die.

Sincerely,
    The Human
    04-12-12 06:56 AM
    sounds plausible. sorry OP ive yet to figure this one out myself.
    04-12-12 07:12 AM
    You could also set the group up in Outlook, and sync with the BlackBerry.
    04-12-12 08:00 AM
    How about setting up a continuing auto-forward in Outlook, based on a key word or subject on an email from your blackberry, that send to the 700 addresses.

You send the "signal" email from the Blackberry each day, your Outlook receives it, and does its auto-forward process to the 700 recipients.

That should work.
    04-12-12 08:12 AM
    Where are the contacts now?
    All emails are in text file.
    04-16-12 06:02 AM
    How about setting up a continuing auto-forward in Outlook, based on a key word or subject on an email from your blackberry, that send to the 700 addresses.

You send the "signal" email from the Blackberry each day, your Outlook receives it, and does its auto-forward process to the 700 recipients.

That should work.
    I will try auto forwarding with special subject name tonight, will post ressults.
    04-16-12 06:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD