My Bold 9900 is unlocked from Rogers and is on Telus. I have never been able to send/receive pics, video etc even though I should be able to. So after months and months I finally was fed up and called telus. The guy said that it all goes through Blackberry and I would have to somehow change settings etc. NOW I am not very vell versed with all of this kind of stuff so if anyone know a way to do it with a simple step by step walkthrough it would be so very much appreciated. I do not have a data plan (if that helps). Thanks and I look forward to anh help or response. Cheers and have a great day!

Dave.
    01-10-13 09:33 PM
    66 views and no replies? Help! Anybody!!
    01-10-13 11:22 PM
    You need the service books sent to your device to do mms.

To get the service books, you need blackberry dataplan. One you have a bb plan, books get sent to your device automatically.

Not sure if your able to copy the service books from someone and have it work.

Another thing you can try, but i doubt it will work, is to set the apn settings for telus. Google on how to set apn setting for bold 9900 on telus.

Btw, you'd probably get a better response if you posted it in the right forum..theres a 9900 specific section.
    01-10-13 11:53 PM
    Awesome narci. Thank you very much for the reply. What you said about the apn settings is what the telus rep said would work I just couldnt remember what he said. Im a wee bit thick when it comes to technology and setting things up. thanks again.
    01-11-13 12:09 AM