Hi

I am trying to find a good hard case for the BlackBerry Tour (Verizon). I know Body Glove makes good cases for the BB Curve.

I want a case that will also cover the glass window to keep it from scratching. I would also like a case that will make it easy for me to text and not be in the way. I would like to have the option of having a belt clip on or off the case so I can put it in my pocket.

Thanks!
    08-03-09 03:30 PM
    I use the Otterbox defender series..I had one previously on my Pearl and Curve and just got one for my Tour...They cost a little more but it works!!!
    I love the new case for the Tour, it has the screen protector built into the case and the rubber that goes around the case is alot more secure, it doesnt pop off as the previous version..
    08-03-09 04:55 PM
    Otterbox? I have to check those out, I used a smart case for my curve that I liked alot but I don't know of any that cover the actual glass.
    08-03-09 05:44 PM
    OtterBox here If you lokes the BodyGlove you will love this
    08-03-09 06:22 PM
    best buy has a few nice cases.
    08-03-09 07:44 PM
    i have the 8900 curve, but the seidio II is amazing. hard case, thin, soft and smooth on the outside, fits my phone like a glove.
    08-03-09 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD