If anyone of you like to blog or make themes I have a few domains which I no longer have the time for.
    I actually haven't had th tine in re last 6 months or so. Work way to much and other things now interst me.
    if anyone who blogs or designs themes wants to use these I still pay hosting monthly and renew all the domains yearly so I will let you free of charge.
    no catch whatsoever. I've been a member here for years, given things away before, posted lots of free themes, tutorials etc so this is just another helpful thing im doing here.
    domains available for anyone to use
    Tourthemes.com
    Thememyberry.com
    Blackberrysliderthemes.com
    Torch9800themes.com
    Those are my theme domains as you can see its just filler content as I lost the ability to keep the updated.
    Playbookrevolution.com
    Blackberryvids.com
    Those are my blog worthy domains.
    Please email me [email protected] if you want to use any (I can reset all content upon request)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-11 08:33 PM
    Sounds like a ton of work to manage. I don't have the skill to manage websites or domains. Hope someone knowledgeable has the time to check it out.

01-24-11 09:59 PM
    Nah, nothing to manage whatsoever. All you have to do is update with content on your own tine and that is it. I haven't had the time so I figured id give it to someone who can and wants to do this.

01-24-11 10:35 PM
    What all is required if I was interested in that thememyberry site? I might be interested in that.

01-24-11 10:55 PM
    I would clear it (if you want). Give you login information and ftp (if you're hosting themes) and then you'd add whatever content you want on there.

01-24-11 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD