Alright I was completely fine with waiting for Playbook 2.0 and had put it in the back of my mind but with all the release rumors it is hard not to get excited. I find it hard to believe that OS2.0 will be released tomorrow but, I can't help the tiny bit of hope.

Also going nuts waiting for BB10!!!! My poor Bold 9700 has been through alot and still works like day one......Yes I know i can get the new Amazing OS7 devices but sadly I have bills that come first and I want to use my upgrade for BB10.

Also there is NO amount of time I will NOT wait for the new devices. Even if OS2.0 got delayed till June (I would cry) I would NEVER switch to Android of iPhone. Cannot stand either platform.........also Windows just does not interest me other then on a laptop or desktop computer and only because Blackberry does not have a platform on a laptop or desktop.

Sorry guys had to rant and get some things of my mind, maybe now I can sleep and not feel I have to stay up till 3:30am to watch the live webcast.
    02-06-12 09:52 PM
    We're all in this together broster .....We're all here together sharing the same love...and those that are here and don't share the same love.....ex) Android/iOS.....Is because no one loves them
    02-06-12 10:00 PM
    Haha thanks, just want ALL the Amazing stuff RIM has for us. So many people don't believe RIM is gonna pull off a comeback but I have complete faith.
    cntrydncr223 likes this.
    02-06-12 10:05 PM
    Haha thanks, just want ALL the Amazing stuff RIM has for us. So many people don't believe RIM is gonna pull off a comeback but I have complete faith.
    I feel the same way. Those in the know, acknowledge that what RIM is going to introduce this year is "game changing". I trust that
    cntrydncr223 likes this.
    02-06-12 10:09 PM
    I share the same love. No matter what I will stick with RIM/BlackBerry 'til the end. I might flirt with Android, but in no hellish way I would jump ship. #TeamBlackBerry4Life
    cntrydncr223 likes this.
    02-06-12 10:19 PM
    I feel the same way. Those in the know, acknowledge that what RIM is going to introduce this year is "game changing". I trust that
    Exactly my point, you wouldn't be so secretive if it was just a carbon copy of QNX on the Playbook. I believe BB10 is going to be completely different and have a transformed UI and also show the world the Immense Power of QNX!!! You hear it over andover that QNX is the most powerful platform. The micro-kernel design is brilliant. I can't wait to one day have my BB10 device with me in my car and have it all hooked up through NFC, Playbooks all over the car and the best damn infotainment system ever run by a platform RIM owns!!! I have done some studying on QNX and it was the smartest choice bar-none. Dropping everything and going with Android or Windows phone would be a horrible move and would kill the company.
    02-06-12 10:19 PM
    Im excited for the playbook update and I dont even own one! Lol. Good luck everyone! Hope the update is everything you guys and gals want in a tablet.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    BB10FTW and cntrydncr223 like this.
    02-06-12 10:26 PM
    I share the same love. No matter what I will stick with RIM/BlackBerry 'til the end. I might flirt with Android, but in no hellish way I would jump ship. #TeamBlackBerry4Life
    Love the enthusiasm! And i understand trying other platforms and I will admit I think phones like the Galaxy Note and Galaxy S2 are cool but I could never go day in and day out on Android or iOS. For one Apple in my eyes is just not a company I could ever support; the problems at Foxxconn may not be directly their problem but they sure don't seem to be doing anything to fix it also I can't stand iOS compared to QNX or BBOS. Android just doesn't do it for me at all, I thought about it many times and then my wife got a Galaxy S a while back and my Bold 9700 could do way more. I was way more productive and that is something I Love. I'm not a business guy but I am a firm believer in a phone being a phone first and not a toy.
    kemj likes this.
    02-06-12 10:27 PM
    Im excited for the playbook update and I dont even own one! Lol. Good luck everyone! Hope the update is everything you guys and gals want in a tablet.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Run out and buy one right now!!!! I don't care if you're laying in bed half naked just Go!!!! You won't regret it lol.
    Nah I kid you can always pick one up another time when you're fully clothed.
    Thanks for commenting
    02-06-12 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD