I heard on a radio program that my phone can get a virus. Is this even possible?

If so, what is a good app to get to prevent my BB being infected.

It sounded so funny when the guy said that. But I figured the great minds of CB could answer this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-10 08:10 PM
    Go to Blackerry App world and download Lookout Mobile Security.It's free, it has antivirus software,backs up your phone contact info etc and it has phone location software built into it to help locate a lost phone.

12-17-10 08:21 PM
    Technically it can't "get" a virus but it could become a carrier and infect your pc. Especially if you are frequently transferring media files back and forth. Personally I have never concerned myself with the possibility. As long as your pc has anti virus software installed.

12-17-10 08:56 PM
    I have never heard of a BB with a virus.
    12-17-10 09:47 PM
    There are no blackberry viruses. There is spyware/malware, but all that does is send the dev your personal information
    12-17-10 09:48 PM
    I believe there have been some viruses in the wild for Symbian OS, but I am unaware of any for blackberry.
    12-18-10 11:33 PM
    No BB viruses out there for now. If you want to look for an antivirus try smrtguard or lookout security
    12-18-10 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD