This thread needs to be closed NOW!!! I don't want to read about somebody "investigating", with a ski mask and an assault rifle.
    It does seem...unhinged.

Tippy tapped from my iPhone 5, from me to you.
    08-27-13 12:42 PM
    OP I think there have been several useful suggestions mentioned here to you. Have you considered that maybe , just maybe it was a coincidence and that there isn't some grand scheme by Samsung to kill Blackberry? I think you are just looking into it too much.
    MasterOfBinary likes this.
    08-27-13 01:12 PM
    Which is worse, the security tag going off accidentally, or swearing at people in the crackberry community?

Try to keep it civil eh

Posted via CB10
    With the costs involved with security as well as the annoyance of dealing with a malfunctioning alarm...if he really thinks anyone gives a rats arse enough to intentionally disrupt their sales environment and introduce a loud piercing sound to interfere with sales discussions?

It's point blank silly. End of story.

bp3dots likes this.
    08-27-13 02:38 PM
    With the costs involved with security as well as the annoyance of dealing with a malfunctioning alarm...if he really thinks anyone gives a rats arse enough to intentionally disrupt their sales environment and introduce a loud piercing sound to interfere with sales discussions?

It's point blank silly. End of story.

How? I'm not going to stand there on a phone that the stand is malfunctioning and causing an ear-piercing alarm while half the store stares at me and the staff member who just turned it off is now completely blanking me. Who would? I'm a blackberry fan and I wouldn't, no possible newcomer to the brand would ever.
    08-27-13 03:50 PM
    How? I'm not going to stand there on a phone that the stand is malfunctioning and causing an ear-piercing alarm while half the store stares at me and the staff member who just turned it off is now completely blanking me. Who would? I'm a blackberry fan and I wouldn't, no possible newcomer to the brand would ever.
    You have no reason to go back in the store. You don't work for Blackberry and don't have any reason to go into a store except to cause problems for the employees. It's not your responsibility to do anything for Blackberry and nothing you do anyway is going to help their sales. Why don't you leave that to the professionals and channel your energy into something positive.
    08-27-13 04:24 PM
    This scene sums up perfectly what is going on in this topic, and why all of you need to apologise:

08-27-13 05:04 PM
    This scene sums up perfectly what is going on in this topic, and why all of you need to apologise:

I'm sorry.

Please don't hurt me.

I have young children.

Just tell me where to see the bitcoin contributions for the billboard. So far I have 432 bitcoins at $118 each. That is $50976. I was going to buy a racebike

Is Anti-Marketing Going on Here?-3382212721_8fd4f10929_z.jpg

with the conspiracy all laid out on the graphics. I would win the MotoGP events. Then there would be no way to suppress the truth. All the cameras would be on the bike. The truth will out.

Now I will unsubscribe from this thread and go back to my pedestrian existence.

i'm sorry

gimme three steps gimme three steps mister gimme three steps t'wards the door
    gimme three steps gimme three steps mister an you won't be seein me no more
    08-27-13 05:50 PM
    Thread under review.

It will probably take a while..
    08-27-13 06:06 PM
    Someone please pass the Tylenol. OK, review complete. I'm going to let this one dry on the vine. It's kind of sad, really, but this has run its course, and then some.
    shaleem likes this.
    08-28-13 12:22 AM
234 ... 8910