Just bought this speaker, love it! It's a little smaller than I thought, but still great!

Thanx for the heads up.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 11:03 AM
    Picked up two of these.
    10-11-15 03:44 PM
    Thanks, just ordered five of them. One for each of us and two as Christmas presents.
    10-11-15 11:12 PM
    Much cheaper on eBay...got mine coming

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    10-12-15 03:59 AM
    Mine is on the way from Amazon UK. �15 with free delivery. Quite a bit dearer than across the pond.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2474 Get's a Ten from Fen.
    10-12-15 09:20 AM
    Just bought this speaker, love it! It's a little smaller than I thought, but still great!

Thanx for the heads up.

Posted via CB10
    You are quite welcomed. Glad you are enjoying it.

Posted via Classic
    10-12-15 11:33 PM
    awesome. i'll order a couple now too!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-12-15 11:47 PM
    I love this speaker. I actually use it to turn my headphones wireless. I pair my mac to the speaker and plug my headphones into the headphone jack on the speaker. That way can listen to music without being tethered to the computer!

Can easily walk around the house etc.

Another undervalued product imo is the BlackBerry Music Gateway.

Bbry surprisingly had a ton of awesome accessories. The leather z30 pocket was really great. The most surprising one for me was the premium headphone with full mic control. Not the one that comes with the phone but the one you have to order online.

I'm a headphone nut and have way too many headphone but I actually use the blackberry earbud to listen to music as it sounds really effing good. And the mics on it are terrific for reducing background noise during calls.

I kind of regret not stocking up on it. If anyone finds a good deal please let me know I might get a few to stock up.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 09:57 AM
    I love this speaker. I actually use it to turn my headphones wireless. I pair my mac to the speaker and plug my headphones into the headphone jack on the speaker. That way can listen to music without being tethered to the computer!

Bbry surprisingly had a ton of awesome accessories. The leather z30 pocket was really great. The most surprising one for me was the premium headphone with full mic control. Not the one that comes with the phone but the one you have to order online.

I'm a headphone nut and have way too many headphone but I actually use the blackberry earbud to listen to music as it sounds really effing good. And the mics on it are terrific for reducing background noise during calls.

I kind of regret not stocking up on it. If anyone finds a good deal please let me know I might get a few to stock up.

Posted via CB10
    I have the Gateway and we use it all the time with the mini stereo in our bedroom.

Posted via Classic
    10-13-15 01:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    Be careful what you wish for

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=iwBqnJnZ

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 04:14 PM
    Still 44$ on .ca

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 04:40 PM
    Did you realize that the mini speaker also functions as a gateway? That's what the line out is for. I always laugh when I see people using or selling the gateway and the speaker as a combo.

Posted via CB10
    Neat!

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 12:45 AM

Trying to picture your scenario... do you walk around with the speaker to make headphones wireless?
    10-14-15 01:07 AM
    Trying to picture your scenario... do you walk around with the speaker to make headphones wireless?
    Since the speaker clips on, that is what I am guessing. Took me a bit to visualize. Neat idea. I have a Phillips BT speaker but will look into these.
    10-14-15 01:37 PM
    I find it great for using in the car, clip it to the seat belt strap, or visor.

That, of course If ur car doesn't have bluetooth.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 01:43 PM
    Thr speaker has a headphone jack. So I can use any headphone with it. I pair it with my mac. Music streams from mac to speaker. With the headphones plugged in thr speaker acts as a Bluetooth dongle in this mode. This way you can use any headphone In a wireless fashion.

Just keep the speaker in your pocket while the headphones are plugged in. Will Try to post a pic of it once home.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 01:44 PM
    At $100 it was way too expensive for something that wasn't much louder than many peoples smartphones.

At $12.99 it isn't a bad price for a clip on portable speaker. But if you want something to play music out by the pool or while at the beach.... you'll need something else as this thing doesn't have much volume or range.
    10-14-15 02:03 PM
    Awesome. This is a perfect gift idea for my boyfriends office.. got him a altec Lansing one last year, it did not last very long

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom*-*
    10-14-15 02:09 PM
    Received mine yesterday. Wow, the sound quality and volume is unbelievable from such a tiny device.

From the pictures I've seen on this forum, I imagined it was much larger. I am so impressed.

10-18-15 09:05 AM
    Agreed these are incredible valve - bought 4 of them. Great on their own or for adding Bluetooth input to almost any stereo.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 10:29 PM
    Guys, you're tempting me.

Any links to good and current offers?

�   Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)   �
    10-19-15 02:02 AM
    These are a great buy now but at $100 when they were released its no wonder no one purchased them.
    10-19-15 04:03 AM
    These are a great buy now but at $100 when they were released its no wonder no one purchased them.
    When were they first released?

10-19-15 04:07 AM
    Guys, you're tempting me.

Any links to good and current offers?

�   Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)   �
    Mine came from Amazon Prem. Not exactly sure of the price as it was a BD present. But here in the UK everything is more expensive than anywhere else. 'Rip off Britain'

10-19-15 04:22 AM
    When were they first released?

10-19-15 04:37 AM
62 123