So everyone heard about the very sad news that Steeve Jobs resign as a CEO of apple. I think that this man was trully a visionnary. i might hate apple to the depth of my bones. but seeing that that awesome man left left me in shocked.

no surprise that his health condition might be behind this. i would not be surprise to hear about the death of Jobs in the following weeks. so last night a post something on fb about steeve jobs and his health, giving him a proper good bye steve, you were pretty appreciated where you were.

the apple fan boy just replied "lol whos gonna die first rim or jobs?"

i was like common for due respect, just dont go into partisanery.

anyway. this news shocked me, almost as jack laytons death. Even if my political views were 100% in disagreement, i feel some grief about this very impressive person.

amen
    08-25-11 09:49 PM
    that's because apple fans are usually douchebags. literally, they have no vision than what's under the apple bubble. I like RIM, don't get me wrong, but i assure you, i do my research before buying one of their phones if my contract is up. why buy a phone from a company just because i'm a fan of them? that's dumb. If i think an android phone, or (hopefully never) an iphone is better for me, i'd buy it....but never an apple fan. They have a one-track mind, and its sad.
    08-25-11 10:13 PM
    Meh. If I knew RIM was going down, I'd get an Android.
    But I'm not stupid. So here I am.

Now someone please buy me a 9930.

Please.
    08-25-11 10:14 PM
    There are as many BlackBerry dbags and fanboys as Apple ones. Stop being deluded.
    08-25-11 10:21 PM
    Want to bet?
    At least BB D-Bags know their short comings.

I know at least 3 people who know NOTHING about what they are buying. They know NOTHING of the competition. All they know is that the Apple makes their stuff the best.

The difference is that we stay on our forums.
    We don't go to TiPb and post about how Apple will die because jobs left.
    Its different.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-11 11:08 PM
    There are as many BlackBerry dbags and fanboys as Apple ones. Stop being deluded.
    Apple has many many more. It isn't even close... but mostly because Apple has so many more users.
    08-25-11 11:45 PM
    Off topic or closed. This topic is not suitable for CrackBerry.
    08-26-11 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD