In the past three weeks, I have been connected to BB Tech by Verizon Support. Each time the tech rep had no concept of critical thinking, was poorly trained, did not know the basics of BB's BB10, put me on 5 min hold several times. Both times I finally managed to determine the issue myself out of frustration.

Low and behold - the issue was not solvable because of Verizon not getting 10.1 out. However, the rep was not aware of basic differences in versions.

This is getting tiresome. An enterprise ready phone should work seamlessly with email, contacts, calendars.
    07-02-13 12:29 PM
    I hate to say, it's not BlackBerry's fault. BlackBerry has training for its vendors. You can't force a vendor to utilize it yet though.

It is Verizon's fault in this case (and seemingly many others) for not taking enough pride in their own products to know them.

I worked in sales for years and my company at the time forced us to ensure we were like encylopedias on our products. It was a mandate. Clearly some companies choose to focus themselves elsewhere.
    07-02-13 12:34 PM