I like that it's wider than the iPhone. I don't like the feel of the iP5 when it's in my hand. Feels unbalanced.

I can actually type one handed on the SGIII....I've learned how to hold it. So the London should allow me the same.

Using the iPhone and my three Androids I've owned has allowed me to learn to manage various sizes of touchscreens, even with my small hands. Now.....the Note....that is definitely a two handed phone....

I am ready for this!!!
    Snap51 likes this.
    12-16-12 05:57 AM
    That depends. IMO the S3 feels like an el-cheapo Nokia entry level phone, thanks to the thin, cheap plastic used. Take away the large screen and there you go: Low-price quality shell on a 500� device. I'd rather have slightly larger/thicker phones, which at least feel premium quality delivered for their premium price.
    12-16-12 06:14 AM
    Size shouldn't matter. It's the inner workings that count; also what the individual preferences are.....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-16-12 06:50 AM
    That depends. IMO the S3 feels like an el-cheapo Nokia entry level phone, thanks to the thin, cheap plastic used. Take away the large screen and there you go: Low-price quality shell on a 500€ device. I'd rather have slightly larger/thicker phones, which at least feel premium quality delivered for their premium price.
    The plastic is thin, but the experience is quite rich. I've got mine in a case, as with all my devices. The Gorilla glass feels great and is insanely responsive, so since it's in a case, it's a comfortable, solid feel for me.

To me, the best feeling of my devices is the iPhone 4S. That feels solid, even without a case. But as I said, all my devices are in cases and have a screen protector.
    12-16-12 07:04 AM
    iPhone vs L-series...I just like the simple fact that I don't have to waste money buying a freaking adapter to almost everything.
    12-16-12 12:38 PM
    Can anyone tell us what the width of the dev alpha is? I like that it is bigger than the i5, but i don't want it to be too wide either - which it might be.... IMO - the best sized phone right now is actually the HTC Windows Phone 8X. just the right width and height. Of course, that all depends on how big your hands are. I am not a fan of the size of the S3.
    12-16-12 12:43 PM
    I wish they would put the phone on the BB10 so show the extra width - anyone got a pic of that?
    12-16-12 12:44 PM
    The L-Series is going to be a great device. It's 4.2 inches and the screen is wide, unlike the iPhone 5 which is only taller (which is stupid).
    12-16-12 12:55 PM
    I wish they would put the phone on the BB10 so show the extra width - anyone got a pic of that?

Another i-phone5 comparison-comp6.jpg
    12-16-12 03:52 PM
    The iPhone 5 seems too narrow for its height in my hands, it's almost awkward, I know everyone is different but the L series just feels better in my grip than the iPhone. Just imho, people with smaller hands may feel differently. To me the L series just feels right hardware design wise. Software wise I'm still waiting on some big reveals on January 30th to complete the package
    12-16-12 04:38 PM
    Surprisingly, L-series is not that much wider and not that much thicker given it has a removable battery. Looks like the L-series has gotten it right for width x height ratio. Not too narrow, not too wide, not too big...just right.

Does that iPhone have a case on it? Or is it the black iP5 version? In my eyes it doesn't seem like a casing; if so, then a close up doesn't make the L-series material seem any lesser in quality than the iPhone, at least in pictures.
    12-16-12 05:06 PM
    Surprisingly, L-series is not that much wider and not that much thicker given it has a removable battery. Looks like the L-series has gotten it right for width x height ratio. Not too narrow, not too wide, not too big...just right.

Does that iPhone have a case on it? Or is it the black iP5 version? In my eyes it doesn't seem like a casing; if so, then a close up doesn't make the L-series material seem any lesser in quality than the iPhone, at least in pictures.
    It's some sort of body armour on the iPhone. The bottom bezel should mirror the top one, so the skin adds quite a bit of thickness.
    12-16-12 05:11 PM
    Such a waste of screen real estate with that Blackberry logo on the bottom. They could've increased screen size easily without increasing the size of the device overall or without impacting how you use it or hold it. The i5 is still WAY too small nowadays imo, and I think the happy medium wouldve been around 4.5" screen real estate.
    Looks to me like it's roughly the same "waste of screen real estate" as the iPhone has top and bottom.
    12-17-12 11:47 AM
38 12