Makes the iphone look small.

Another i-phone5 comparison-iphone5-1.jpgAnother i-phone5 comparison-iphone5.jpg
    12-14-12 03:51 PM
    Again? OK I looked
    12-14-12 03:54 PM
    I've never liked the blue wallpaper. With the blue on the iphone and a nice wallpaper on the L, wow doesn't it look awesome?
    12-14-12 03:54 PM
    I definitely like that it's wider.
    12-14-12 04:02 PM
    Is that a case on the iphone? Im interested in seeing a thickness comparison without cases and close up
    12-14-12 04:03 PM
    Is that a case on the iphone? Im interested in seeing a thickness comparison without cases and close up
    I think both phones are naked. (close your eyes )
    12-14-12 04:08 PM
    Does anyone have a clearer thickness comparison
    12-14-12 04:10 PM
    looks like the iphone has ghost armour on the back
    12-14-12 04:30 PM
    When the L-series pictures started leaking way back when, I wasn't a huge fan or impressed with the design at all... But as we get closer to launch and we start seeing more and more pictures and video, I have to admit it's really starting to look more and more sexy! I have a year to upgrade date but when this bad boy launches I'll be placing my order x 2..
    12-14-12 04:30 PM
    im still shocked at how big the device is for the size screen it has. I do like the wider look over the iphone for sure.
    12-14-12 04:37 PM
    The IWhat?
    12-14-12 08:38 PM
    Looks good but I really won't know for sure until I see how it feels in the hand.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    ritesh and digitalman101 like this.
    12-14-12 09:18 PM
    im still shocked at how big the device is for the size screen it has. I do like the wider look over the iphone for sure.
    Downside to bezel gestures is that they require more bezel. I fear BB10 devices will always be much larger physically than their screen sizes would suggest.
    12-14-12 09:50 PM
    Make the icons on BB10 smaller and bang, you've got 5 rows of apps. Beat that iPhone5..

Oh wait...
    12-14-12 09:59 PM
    Downside to bezel gestures is that they require more bezel. I fear BB10 devices will always be much larger physically than their screen sizes would suggest.
    I doubt it has anything to do with the bezel look how small the bezel is on the sides, it has more to do with finger and hand positioning on the device for ease of use.
    Matt saying that would be the same for the iphone though for the size of the screen it really is a big device, it's bezels waste more space then the London but has the home button to fill in the bottom
    12-15-12 12:46 AM
    We got the perfect size its really not even big by our standards really there's been quite a few bolds near enough that width imo especially if you go 2 hands so the transition to bigger screen was easy and a no brainer from RIM.I really dont know why orange phones are consider quality best looking phones.We have had quite a few qwerty beyboards that were better looking and there's been a number of slabs better looking than orange phone.

I always liked the design of the phone it already showed its ''swag'' against the orange way back in previous leaks this just inflicting more damage and reinforcing what I already knew.This pure baclk sleekness is freat sight this first gen eventually and hopefully we get more bb look with the metallic,leather mix I am definetly waiting for a backcover that has that PB type back the L's backs cool but that PB back is just awesome.
    12-15-12 08:31 AM
    I actually like that Iphone is smaller, as it makes usage light and fast for me. Waiting on Blackberry 10 though.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    12-15-12 08:47 AM
    Such a waste of screen real estate with that Blackberry logo on the bottom. They could've increased screen size easily without increasing the size of the device overall or without impacting how you use it or hold it. The i5 is still WAY too small nowadays imo, and I think the happy medium wouldve been around 4.5" screen real estate.
    12-15-12 09:22 AM
    Such a waste of screen real estate with that Blackberry logo on the bottom. They could've increased screen size easily without increasing the size of the device overall or without impacting how you use it or hold it. The i5 is still WAY too small nowadays imo, and I think the happy medium wouldve been around 4.5" screen real estate.

lol and lose the close to widescreen aspect ratio that the l series offers? how do you increase height and not increase the width and hope to keep the same aspect ratio?
    Jake Storm likes this.
    12-15-12 11:20 AM
    lol and lose the close to widescreen aspect ratio that the l series offers? how do you increase height and not increase the width and hope to keep the same aspect ratio?
    Good point.. Although they could've shrunk the device a bit or used that space for the capacitive buttons. I don't know.. Just seems like a silly waste of space for branding imo

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    12-15-12 11:53 AM
    i personally would like to see my brand on it, but as for a waste of space i would think not, more space for a battery as well as whatever chipset is required, its also possible that the motor for the vibrator is in that spot, without strippign the phone down we don't know how space was used up
    12-15-12 01:37 PM
    The blackberry branding on the front is not wasted space. There's stuff in the phone too that we can't see. Its not just dead space behind
    12-15-12 01:57 PM
    Its nearly as big (overall size) as an S3 - the S3 has more screen size. .. Shouldve been smaller..
    12-16-12 01:03 AM
    It has more screen size than an iPhone (4.2 vs 4.0), it has a higher PPI than an iPhone. It has a removable battery, it as a micro SD slot to add memory, it has a micro HDMI slot to connect to your TV/monitor, it has a micro USB cable to charge with any charger, unlike the iPhone. Yes it's a bit bigger than an iPhone. It also assumes you aren't a moron and can handle learning two or three swipe gestures instead of having a big ugly home button taking up a ton of wasted space on the phone. But if you need a home button feel free to go iPhone, that's still a decent cool phone (my friend's mom wants one for xmas).
    The Furbz likes this.
    12-16-12 01:26 AM
    It has more screen size than an iPhone (4.2 vs 4.0), it has a higher PPI than an iPhone. It has a removable battery, it as a micro SD slot to add memory, it has a micro HDMI slot to connect to your TV/monitor, it has a micro USB cable to charge with any charger, unlike the iPhone. Yes it's a bit bigger than an iPhone. It also assumes you aren't a moron and can handle learning two or three swipe gestures instead of having a big ugly home button taking up a ton of wasted space on the phone. But if you need a home button feel free to go iPhone, that's still a decent cool phone (my friend's mom wants one for xmas).
    the more reason people couldn't wait for launch day. and that doesn't include the softwares and hardwares in it.
    even the dev alpha itself is already a better phone. what with BB10 itself.

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    12-16-12 04:24 AM
38 12