I don't watch this show much, every so often I'll watch a season if it looks interesting, but there are viewers and it's a perfect environment to showcase BB's, PB's, etc.

The Apprentice series (both normal and celebrity). RIM should do whatever it takes to be featured on that show. Not only are the phones designed for exactly what they are doing, but how about each team being able to BBM the group to communicate?

And make one of the tasks BB related, as in "RIM is getting ready to introduce BB10 which will revolutionize the smartphone market. It is yours task to come up with XYZ campaign to show off this incredible device while at the same time educating the consumers about how powerful these tools really are."

I think it's a home run, and if RIM follows through and does this and it proves to be successful , I promise my royalties will be reasonable
    llllBULLSEYE, gg22 and Gouk like this.
    03-04-12 09:17 PM
    LOL. every time i see a commercial for that show, and the one season i did watch, i was always thinking OK where are the BBs. it does fit in exactly to what they are doing.
    03-04-12 09:20 PM
    thats actually a nice idea. haha.
    03-04-12 09:28 PM
    I don't watch this show much, every so often I'll watch a season if it looks interesting, but there are viewers and it's a perfect environment to showcase BB's, PB's, etc.

The Apprentice series (both normal and celebrity). RIM should do whatever it takes to be featured on that show. Not only are the phones designed for exactly what they are doing, but how about each team being able to BBM the group to communicate?

And make one of the tasks BB related, as in "RIM is getting ready to introduce BB10 which will revolutionize the smartphone market. It is yours task to come up with XYZ campaign to show off this incredible device while at the same time educating the consumers about how powerful these tools really are."

I think it's a home run, and if RIM follows through and does this and it proves to be successful , I promise my royalties will be reasonable
    I like it!!!!
    03-04-12 09:28 PM
    great idea!!!
    I'll tell Thorstein first thing tomorrow morning.
    03-04-12 09:37 PM
    i have seen them using bb's in past seasons...dont ask me what they have now i think reality shows are total garbage
    03-04-12 09:40 PM
    i have seen them using bb's in past seasons...dont ask me what they have now i think reality shows are total garbage
    Yes, reality shows for the most part are hot garbage. But it is a long running series and is popular still.

RIM should find a way to "partner" with the show so they can be featured more prominently. How about working on files or presentations on your team's PlayBook then saving it to your box.net account, then BBM'ing your teammates back at the office "just finished the presentation, what do you think?"
    03-04-12 09:46 PM
    I like that show. They should do an episode like designing a BlackBerry booth for some event.
    03-04-12 10:52 PM
    Thats a good idea........
    03-05-12 12:22 AM
    Fantastic idea!
    03-05-12 11:32 AM
    How much close contact do you have with Donald Trump?

It could be by e-mail. It could be by phone. There could be days I don't speak with him at all and days I speak with him a lot. It just depends on what issues come up and what we're dealing with, what his travel schedule is and mine. But, I never know, so I keep my Blackberry attached to my hip and I might be grocery shopping, it might be five in the morning. I could get a call at any time, and it's, “Hello, it's Mr. Trump.”
    Working For Donald Trump (Stefanie Schaeffer)
    Gouk likes this.
    03-05-12 12:26 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDyuLi-cV40[/YT]

Ivanka Trump, daughter of real estate mogul Donald Trump, loves her new BlackBerry Bold. In fact, she loves it that she's using it in the above video to answer questions that have been sent to her on the Trump vlog on YouTube. Check out the video and let us know what you think!

BlackBerryOS.com - Ivanka Trump uses her Bold to answer Q&A session
    03-05-12 12:31 PM
    That's funny....recently Ivanka Trump tweeted that she finally gave up BB and got an iPhone! I've seen her tweets and they're via iPhone now.
    03-05-12 02:34 PM
    they must have paid her off.
    03-05-12 02:38 PM
    they must have paid her off.
    Doubt she needs the money! LOL!
    03-05-12 03:01 PM
    You sir are a genius lol. No its a really good idea! Business class and normal people.. Great publicity.. Get trumps name on a phone then it will sell
    03-05-12 03:09 PM
    Doubt she needs the money! LOL!
    Are you kidding? She's a Trump, when was the last time one of them turned down a nickel?
    03-05-12 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD