Are we serious??? Angry Birds and other games and apps have higher priority than security for the BB platform?

Where is the desire to maintain a level of security that only our Governments can enjoy and build upon? I don't want my email, personal information, etc...read, documented, saved, re-distributed, and marketed out to the highest bidder on the apps market.
    filmansantiago likes this.
    04-07-12 08:40 AM
    In Germany we have politicians using iPads playing games while they having conference. They even prefer and approved HTC phones (those are full with chinese spywares) for governments use. So much to the concern for security....
    filmansantiago likes this.
    04-07-12 08:55 AM
    kittencounter < - Know what? With that statement of yours, it made me to picture a world war III scenario. But for sure, if war happens between countries, no real planes, guns or bullets involve anymore, everything will happen on the net. LOL! Iit would be like, presidents wearing headphones, on a monitor, and making noise like, "fire", "shoot", "i'm dead", things like that.

But seriously, you are right that these technologies nowadays are really putting us all in jeopardy. My big and top worry is that, everything now is made in China. That sucks!
    04-07-12 09:04 AM
    In Germany we have politicians using iPads playing games while they having conference. They even prefer and approved HTC phones (those are full with chinese spywares) for governments use. So much to the concern for security....
    Very scientific post. LOL.

Chinese spyware? Full with? Alrighty

Mobile post via Tapatalk
    04-07-12 09:05 AM
    Lol...joke aside....
    But since 2005 our government started to stop big orders of Blackberries because they didn't like the fact that the encrypted data go through the servers in UK. They think that the British intel. would get easy access on all that data. The reason they didn't approved iPhones is because.....no SD card slot.
    They already ordered big amount of Android smartphones and modified them with software of T-Systems. But if they think they are more safe with HTC smartphones then it's their opinion.
    04-07-12 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD