I tried the whole apple thing a week ago.
    I call shenanigans. Claim all you want.. Nobody's buying it.

Penned via Tapatalk.
    avt123 and pantlesspenguin like this.
    04-16-12 09:24 PM
    whens angry birds space coming to playbook lol
    04-16-12 09:29 PM
    Oh, he's so rational ...
    You have stated that you hate Apple, so why would you buy an iPhone? To me, that is not very rational. Why not just wait for the BB Jam in a few weeks since you know people will be leaking videos of the BB10 Alpha devices.
    04-16-12 09:46 PM
    i don't know why i like AB. in all its simpleness it's a fun game to play. some levels can be rather challenging I've found. what i think the big thing is that Apple has such a large user base that any game that get slightly popular on there just blows up...they have AB chew toys for dogs!! like seriously?!?! all though i have to admit that i bought a few for my husky just to see I'm eat the pig and rip it to pieces LOL DIE pigs DIE LOL.
    04-16-12 10:21 PM
    I love this thread because it's so true. My 55 year old mom loves her iphone because it's so easy to use. I hate it because it feels like a child's toy. I feel like i have handcuff's on when i use it. It will only let me do what Apple will let it.

I bought a 4g ipod touch a few weeks ago used on Craigslist. I wish i had bought another Playbook instead. Biggest mistake i ever made.
    Jonathank likes this.
    04-16-12 10:25 PM
    This would be so much funnier if his name were actually George Michaels (hint: it's not).
    lol every one of your posts rings Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory for me.

After almost every post I read from you, I usually take an extra couple of seconds and re-read what you wrote while picturing Sheldon saying it. Except for that post from last week...
    04-16-12 10:30 PM
    Why are you always calling people trolls? Grow up. The OP is a known Apple hater. Look at his post history or go look in the Apple section.

And how is this a "veiled attempt to talk about Apple". I'm pretty sure he's not covering anything up and is doing just that, talking about Apple.

Your posts are worse than the actual trolls these days. Congratulations.
    THANK YOU.... These guys Love to use the word troll.... Okay I'm A troll and I'm gonna change my name 2 it.
    04-16-12 10:40 PM
    The iPad doesn't have a quad core processor, it has a quad core GPU.

The OPs other thread was probably deleted because it was going to start a flame fest. Or the fact that he had no clue about the device he was trying to bash and couldn't do a quick Google search to get his facts straight. Either way, it's good it's gone.

This one will probably be gone soon too.
    Hey if u haven't noticed they never were deleted..
    04-16-12 10:48 PM
    lol every one of your posts rings Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory for me.

After almost every post I read from you, I usually take an extra couple of seconds and re-read what you wrote while picturing Sheldon saying it. Except for that post from last week...
    You really should find a way to make your point without acknowledging that you watch that show. Just saying.
    GingerSnapsBack likes this.
    04-16-12 10:49 PM
    lol I don't follow that show. I have seen it a couple times though. Sometimes ill watch it if it's on and I'm in the mood.. But you definitely remind me of Sheldon.
    04-16-12 11:09 PM
    Angry Birds sells because it is free, easy to play at first then fun and challenging as the game progresses and it also passes the time (fyi these are key success criteria for a game)

Apple sells iPhones because they wrap technology up to be proof... and apparantly its working.....you didn't buy one.

I would have to say that it sells because its simple and easy, Not much 2 it, easy to learn..... I guess that's why I'm not a fan. I love learning new things, Apple is 2 simple anyone can use it. I like to WOW people and I can guarantee that I can teach you something NEW on your Blackberry everyday for a YEAR and have u say "wow I never knew that",... Angry Birds is the stupidest game EVER, So why does it sell? Because its simply and easy. I Guess I am 1 of the few in America that likes to b different. When iphone dropped I jumped on a Nokia N95, Apple iphone 1.3MP camera vs Nokia N95 5MP I just had to be unique and stand out... these days if you have an iphone u r following the crowd and thats something I don't do. FYI I have never spent money on an Apple product and NEVER will.. If RIM fails Im back to Nokia.....seen that Nokia 808 yet???? Crazy
    04-17-12 01:51 AM
    A pointless thread, closing before it it gets someone banned.
    Barljo likes this.
    04-17-12 08:25 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD