yes pictures there were to pictures taken shown here:

both were taken with a bold 9000, exif data for the photos here:
    � Scarlet Johansson Leaked Photos EXIF Data Mobile Privacy & Security

i never said her blackberry was hacked anywhere, i simply said to the people saying she didn't use a blackberry they may want to check out those sources which show that she DID indeed use a blackberry. i never said her BB was hacked.

so you see, nothing you just said is accurate, what else was i not wrong about?
    Actually, you did try to make the point that celebrities' Blackberries were hacked.

sorry, but you might want to read this:
    � Scarlet Johansson Leaked Photos EXIF Data Mobile Privacy & Security it was a blackberry bold 9000

in fact, in recent years nearly all of these celebrity "hacks" have been on blackberry, paris hilton, britney spears, nicole richie, and some, if not all of the newer ones such as scarlett..

and if you want a picture, that's been edited so it doesn't have nudity, here http://i.imgur.com/e9mIa.png
    Paris Hilton's BlackBerry Hacked
    ~ Celebrity Buzz ~: Lindsay Lohan's BlackBerry hacked
    09-17-11 10:35 PM
    look at the pictures man, i can't believe this discussion is even going this far, you're trying so hard to say i'm wrong about something that's extremely clear. look at the pictures, do they look like the same camera to you? they sure do to me,

Sorry but no one with a shred of honesty can adamantly claim that fuzzy pic CLEARLY shows a Bold 9000. And the article you posted CLEARLY states the pic showing her backside ( the one yo posted and claim shows a Bold 9000 was NOT taken with a Bold 9000 it was taken with ANOTHER PHONE.

they're both taken in the same room, same wallpaper, same bed cover, same fogginess to the photos, i just posted a picture IN THE POST, that shows they were taken with the same camera. even if they WEREN'T the same camera this has nothing to do with anything other than more nitpicking, in the picture where you can see her bold the data shows it was taken with a bold, which is all i was trying to say. for christ sakes man, would you like to debate the color of the sky next?
    It is also clear to me looking at both pics they were not taken at the same time. You claim same hairstyle but fail to notice the difference in hair length. Look closely at the pic of her backside note the hairline in back is clearly an inch or more ABOVE the bottom of her ear lobe. In the front facing pic you call the "tit shot", her hairline in the back is clearly 4 or more inches Below the level of her ear lobe. Not to mention that the color saturation of the two pics are completely different.
    09-17-11 11:17 PM
    You realize her hair is up, right? In a bun, not that it matters if they're both taken together here, because the Pontiac was only ever that she used a bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-11 11:21 PM
    You realize her hair is up, right? In a bun, not that it matters if they're both taken together here, because the Pontiac was only ever that she used a bb

You keep claiming that both pics were taken with the same phone but the article you cite says they were not. Explain this to me please.

Also what is the "pontiac?
    09-17-11 11:26 PM
    No I'm done with this you have no point whatsoever

09-17-11 11:30 PM
    "Pontiac" might be autocorrect for some misspelling that was supposed to be "point."

I think it's important to be open to the possibilty that in these celebrity leak instances it might be the celebrity himself (or someone authorized by him) who "leaks" the pics. Isn't "any publicity is good publicity" one of those showbusiness axioms?
    09-17-11 11:33 PM
    No I'm done with this you have no point whatsoever

I would agree that when you contradict your own evidence there is really no point in the discussion.
    09-17-11 11:36 PM
    "Pontiac" might be autocorrect for some misspelling that was supposed to be "point."

I think it's important to be open to the possibilty that in these celebrity leak instances it might be the celebrity himself (or someone authorized by him) who "leaks" the pics. Isn't "any publicity is good publicity" one of those showbusiness axioms?
    Ahh thank you, I was thinking it was some kind of hip new slang an old fogey like me didn't understand.

09-17-11 11:37 PM
    oh look, scarlett johansson is in the latest crackberry celebrity roundup, IMAGINE THAT
    http://crackberry.com/celebrity-blac...kly-roundup-40

and wearing an avengers hat, so obviously very recent picture.
    Last edited by katiepea; 09-18-11 at 10:27 PM.
    09-18-11 10:24 PM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD