Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but I'm trying to connect my baby monitor to an android app and it keeps telling me it can't see a wifi connection.
    The app is summer Wi-Fi and its currently working on my test S4.

Is this a known android limitation or is there a fix I'm not yet aware of?

Thanks in advance.

A slow climb to the top is always more rewarding. Sent using my BlackBerry Z10.
    05-06-14 05:27 PM
    Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but I'm trying to connect my baby monitor to an android app and it keeps telling me it can't see a wifi connection.
    The app is summer Wi-Fi and its currently working on my test S4.

Is this a known android limitation or is there a fix I'm not yet aware of?

Thanks in advance.

It is more of a an issue with your phone

Android player isnt perfect as It is an emulator You cant contact the app Developer since You are using an non supported platform which would be bb10

You will contin�e to have problems as some apps require certain things like Google play or install from a certain driver i know i had to get galaxy gear app for My gear watch etc which isnt on bb10

Posted via CrackBerry App
    05-06-14 05:35 PM
    It is more of a an issue with your phone

Android player isnt perfect as It is an emulator You cant contact the app Developer since You are using an non supported platform which would be bb10

You will contin�e to have problems as some apps require certain things like Google play or install from a certain driver i know i had to get galaxy gear app for My gear watch etc which isnt on bb10

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Thanks. Although I don't believe it's just my phone and I am aware of the Google services issue, I don't believe it's that either. It just seems that the app can't see my wifi. In looking at the app permissions, it doesn't explicitly request permission to access wi-fi and I'm wondering if the issue is that the runtime doesn't know how to look for wi-fi over the cell service.

05-14-14 07:42 AM
    Someone sent me this link to help me with my sonos. It is an android runtime update? Might help? I haven't tried it yet though... http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

From my z30
    05-14-14 08:04 AM
    Someone sent me this link to help me with my sonos. It is an android runtime update? Might help? I haven't tried it yet though... http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

From my z30
    Not sure that will work. I'm running the latest leak Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.296.

Thank you though.

05-14-14 11:24 AM
    I think there is an issue on the new 10.3 leak.... Not sure it is just Wi-Fi related. Had some similar problems with apps back when 10.1 was first leaked in the fall, later builds fixed the issues with Apps that use the Android Player. The two I had issues with before and are causing problems now are MY VERIZON and DIRECTV.

Will have to "stick it out" or downgrade. I've taught about swapping out run times....
    05-14-14 11:37 AM
    Netflix won't play off of just my wifi connection either....i have to have my mobile data enabled

Posted via CB10
    05-14-14 12:46 PM
    So I resolved it. At least for this app. I used an Android phone to set up the account for the first install. Once the account was created, I was able to add my z10 and my wife's Q10 to the account and voila, both are up and running.

05-17-14 04:58 PM