1) Camera API 2.

2) Vulkan Graphics.

3)A more integrated HUB, not like bb10 of course because BlackBerry Android has shown to be more "Vanilla" Like, but definitely more integrated in The system.

4)A complete Dark theme for everithing, HUB already packs it, but a complete Dark theme would increase battery life and even performance (a very little).

5) A "native" in-house file manager, this, for me and a ton of people, is a priority, is not like third party Apps can't get the jod done, is like We want a native file manager and don't install another App to do such a basic thing.

6) This one is optional and having seen pics of the mercury running Nougat it looks like a wild dream, Running multi task Apps like in BlackBerry 10 in active frames, looks sweet, but as I have said, seeing the Last news it doesn't seem like a possibility.

Now post your wish list and when you expect Nougat to arrive to BlackBerry Android world

Posted via CB10
    01-11-17 03:11 PM
    1. Put it out ASAP

That's about it for me.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    01-11-17 03:16 PM
    1. Put it out ASAP

That's about it for me.
    I prefer them to work well the OS before throwing it in The wild, Haven't you ever Heard before that things that takes a lot of work and effort (obviously time) are the things that pay back better?, before you ever say BB10.3.3, that thing was ready from beggining, Just the certification was the one that putted the stone in The way, also, remember Priv on Lollipop?, it was a dissaster, everyone there bashed the Priv in Lollipop times, why?, a rushed Product, Just like BB10 in 10.0 and so on, I received My Priv today, don't want to download the N autoloader and get a bad taste, so I wil wait until N comes (hopefully polished) to Priv and company

Posted via CB10
    01-11-17 03:19 PM
    1) Camera API 2.

2) Vulkan Graphics.

3)A more integrated HUB, not like bb10 of course because BlackBerry Android has shown to be more "Vanilla" Like, but definitely more integrated in The system.

4)A complete Dark theme for everithing, HUB already packs it, but a complete Dark theme would increase battery life and even performance (a very little).

5) A "native" in-house file manager, this, for me and a ton of people, is a priority, is not like third party Apps can't get the jod done, is like We want a native file manager and don't install another App to do such a basic thing.

6) This one is optional and having seen pics of the mercury running Nougat it looks like a wild dream, Running multi task Apps like in BlackBerry 10 in active frames, looks sweet, but as I have said, seeing the Last news it doesn't seem like a possibility.

Now post your wish list and when you expect Nougat to arrive to BlackBerry Android world

Posted via CB10
    I have stock Android 7.1.1. I'll answer your questions.

1) Camera API 2 has been available since Android 5. A number of apps support this.

2) available on Adreno 300 series chips and up. Android Nougat supports it as well.

3) There is nothing that resembles the hub in Stock 7.0+

4) This is possible with root and Substraum. You can theme anything black.

5) File Manager is under settings > storage > explore

6) Default 'recents' screen is the rolodex. You can run 2 apps in multi-window mode (two apps in foreground) . This is nothing like active frames.
    01-11-17 06:45 PM
    I have stock Android 7.1.1. I'll answer your questions.

1) Camera API 2 has been available since Android 5. A number of apps support this.

2) available on Adreno 300 series chips and up. Android Nougat supports it as well.

3) There is nothing that resembles the hub in Stock 7.0+

4) This is possible with root and Substraum. You can theme anything black.

5) File Manager is under settings > storage > explore

6) Default 'recents' screen is the rolodex. You can run 2 apps in multi-window mode (two apps in foreground) . This is nothing like active frames.
    Thanks for the answer, but I should specify that Android N wishlist was for BlackBerry Android

Posted via CB10
    01-11-17 07:05 PM
    Thanks for the answer, but I should specify that Android N wishlist was for BlackBerry Android

Posted via CB10
    Which is, so far, almost the exact same as stock.
    01-11-17 08:54 PM
    I've been seeing this wish of making the recent Apps look like active frames. That's already there. Under options>display>recents. Can't change from Rolodex to tiles or Masonry to more resemble the BB10 look.
    01-11-17 09:45 PM
    Which is, so far, almost the exact same as stock.
    So.... In Priv and company we have camera api2?, an integrated Hub? And so on?

Posted via CB10
    01-12-17 07:09 AM