You sometimes hear how important LED notifications are for some people, how they can't switch to Android or iOS because of a lack of them, etc.

Well, for those who are interested in an Android phone, but can't live without their LEDs,I got good news!

Just got a Galaxy Nexus, and it comes with a really cool RGB LED on the front bottom of the phone. Normally it happily glows white, but you can adjust it to start glowing for any kind of notification: New email, new message, missed phone call, pretty much whatever you want it to notify you about.

The really cool thing is what kind of LED it is... Its a special kind of RGB LED, so it can glow/shine in any color imaginable: Yellow for new messages, purple for new email, red for low battery, etc, etc, etc.
    04-12-12 11:14 AM
    a ton of android phones have an LED for notifications.

Use Lightflow for customizing the notifications. I have mine set to ICS blue
    04-12-12 11:45 AM
    In before the lock!
    04-12-12 11:48 AM
    Iphone has an app which notifies also. Lights up the screen in intervals. Jb though.

Pretty much every platform can do what the others can do, may not be exactly but more or less.
    04-12-12 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD