It also tells me and everyone else how long it took to become a troll.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-11 11:03 PM
    It also tells me and everyone else how long it took to become a troll.

He is averaging less posts than you a day. What are you getting at? Trolling has nothing to do with post count. There are people on this forum who randomly appear and then never post again that create a troll post. Trolling can happen instantly lol.
    01-10-11 11:07 PM
    while his 624 post might lack actual content, they provide good laughs every now and again
    01-10-11 11:09 PM
    Does it really F-ing matter? Wow.

01-10-11 11:30 PM
    Can haz my ubuntu on my bb?

01-10-11 11:31 PM
    Android on a Blackberry or picture Android on a Nokia, it makes more 'sense' for Android to be on a Nokia because of their superior hardware specs (at least they don't have the "x is good enough for y, so you don't need z" kinda mentality) but of course Nokia's still sticking with Symbian. Perhaps RIM MERGING with Nokia would be more beneficial to both parties.

What's important right now for RIM is the fight for 3rd place with Nokia in the smartphone war / OS war. There is no point fighting with the Android and the Iphone already. RIM tried too hard to play catch up with Apple and the biggest blunder of them all was to come up with the Playbook (shocked with the hardware specs - they are fine tho - shocked because i was expecting a 624mhz processor on it - typical RIM you know what i mean) to take how many percent off the tablet marketplace? 5% at max? Perhaps BB hardcores will deem that a success.

Acquiring a superior OS firm is one thing, implementing and succeeding with it in the marketplace is another. Blunder after blunder, we can only pray and hope for a miracle that RIM manages to pull it off with QNX and not drag it down the gutter together come late 2011 or 2012.

I for one would like to see that happen .... only because i still have a certain kind of fondness for my Blackberry.
    01-10-11 11:32 PM
    I just don't see the point, its kinda like people that run windows on a mac. Sure bootcamp does work but if you wanted windows why not get a pc and save your money.

01-10-11 11:41 PM
    I just don't see the point, its kinda like people that run windows on a mac. Sure bootcamp does work but if you wanted windows why not get a pc and save your money.

Because they wanted a Mac as well? lol
    01-10-11 11:43 PM
    Because they wanted a Mac as well? lol
    www.virtualbox.org

It's free, why not run OS X on that instead?

01-10-11 11:45 PM
    www.virtualbox.org

Not sure. Maybe people like the Mac designed products. I find my MBP to have extremely good build quality and it runs extremely well. I won't put Windows on it though. I have a different laptop with that.
    01-10-11 11:54 PM
    www.virtualbox.org

Cuz you need to hax0rs it to run osx on a pc using virtual box? :P
    01-11-11 01:12 AM
    Can haz my ubuntu on my bb?

Nah, screens too small. I would love it on my ipod tho.

01-11-11 01:53 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD