Hi pals,

I having issues with the android apps i have installed on my Z10, first it starter with Jurassic Park Builder, the app start normally but then it keeps saying that doesnt have network connection, even restarting the app doesnt solve the issue, the same happens when im on data or wifi.

Now, i was playing Clash of Clans and got the same issue, no matter if i restart the app, so for now the only way to solve it that i found is restart the phone.

Anyone else with the same problem?

P.S: Reinstalling the app is not a solution, i dont to loose my progress on Clash of Clans
    02-20-14 11:01 AM
    Found something interesting, my phone goes hotter and slow when i start to heavy using it. And found that the issue happen cause when i start to attack a village on clash on clans all the connections goes off, even wifi, after the app restart due to connection loose all the connections came back, the question is, what can be causing this? Maybe the processor is overheated?

The max temp i get reading the temperature with a infrared thermother is 42 C.

Please help.
    02-20-14 02:19 PM
    found that the issue happen cause when i start to attack a village....

Please help.
    Maybe the villagers got wise?

But seriously, have you downloaded updates for the app? I ask this because an app update didn't play nicely on my own device after downloading an update, so I uninstalled it entirely, rebooted the phone and then reinstalled the app again and the problem was fixed.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10
    02-20-14 02:50 PM