Yup. [IMG=498x278]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200122/6b13d4d21ae44171ebcf69b766bc593c.gif[/url]
    Jim Carrey's going to ipo a new BB10 ? Awesome! Hope he doesn't leave any black berries on the lawn this time.
    01-22-20 07:39 PM
    I don't know what they would have done. All I'm saying is that they did nothing at all.
    I do think that with BBMo partnership on the rocks, the issues with company revenues being a problem that BlackBerry didn't need to be a headline for shutting down BIS and BBW (or any other key services).

If the Stock were at $12 a share and revenues strong, and BBMo selling millions... might have seen a different EOL for BB10 and BBOS.
    01-27-20 08:02 AM
    BlackBerry has no desire to recreate BB10 on Android hardware for anyone
    Aside from whether this statement is true, are you an official spokesperson for BlackBerry?
    01-27-20 11:43 AM
    No one here is an official anything of BB or BBMo.
    01-27-20 12:31 PM
    Aside from whether this statement is true, are you an official spokesperson for BlackBerry?
    I didn’t say I was an official spokesperson. Whatever gave you that effing idea?
    01-27-20 01:05 PM
    I didn’t say I was an official spokesperson. Whatever gave you that effing idea?
    Because you said his precious is done for.
    01-27-20 01:24 PM
    Because you said his precious is done for.
    So I guess some people think CrackBerry is too much of a BBMo/TCL shill website and other’s think CrackBerry isn’t enough of a shill website. @conite

I christen this “Conite’s Law” or “Thee Conundrum” as future reference. Someone here need to write the actual support theorem and thesis.
    01-27-20 01:29 PM
    So I guess some people think CrackBerry is too much of a BBMo/TCL shill website and other’s think CrackBerry isn’t enough of a shill website. @conite

I christen this “Conite’s Law” or “Thee Conundrum” as future reference. Someone here need to write the actual support theorem and thesis.
    People won't see the writing on the wall if it is something they refuse regardless of the building evidence.
    01-27-20 01:31 PM
    No one here is an official anything of BB or BBMo.
    Well there have been a few official app "support" folks here... but they were always very careful to stick to the script.
    01-27-20 01:52 PM
    Respectfully, read carefully what I wrote and take note of the punctuation. It was a question, not a statement. (The grammar was worded as a question in correct English syntax, plus the sentence had a question mark at the end.)
    It was in response to what you worded as a statement as if it were said by BlackBerry: "BlackBerry has no desire to recreate BB10 on Android hardware for anyone." Sounds like speaking on behalf of BlackBerry to me.
    01-27-20 03:05 PM

Ironically, Isn't Future the name of the company that now owns CrackBerry?
    01-27-20 03:06 PM
    Respectfully, read carefully what I wrote and take note of the punctuation. It was a question, not a statement. (The grammar was worded as a question in correct English syntax, plus the sentence had a question mark at the end.)
    It was in response to what you worded as a statement as if it were said by BlackBerry: "BlackBerry has no desire to recreate BB10 on Android hardware for anyone." Sounds like speaking on behalf of BlackBerry to me.
    How about this: BlackBerry lost millions of dollars on mobile handsets (fact) and exited the mobile handset business in 2016 (fact).
    01-27-20 03:46 PM
    Not this again. Especially from those that have been on here long enough.
    01-27-20 04:09 PM
    How about this: BlackBerry lost millions of dollars on mobile handsets (fact) and exited the mobile handset business in 2016 (fact).
    You spelled billions wrong.
    01-27-20 04:25 PM
64 123