I just had to share this cause I thought it was to funny!

I'm a Nanny, and one of the little boys I look after is 6 years old and mildly to moderately autistic. I picked him up from school yesterday and his mom called my BB to make sure we'd gotten home safely...and when I hung up I realised I had a text so I checked that...and he was watching me very intently...then blurts out "Lana has a little computer! a BABY computer! Oh no! Where's his Mommy?! Poor baby computer!"

I almost died laughing. I know kids watch their parents/caregivers closely (**** I always watched my Dad on his old clunker of a BB and that's why I started looking into them now!) but I never thought of it that way before...
    10-17-08 10:59 AM
    That is funny! My daughter especially loves my BB and always wants me to check the weather and other stuff on it.
    10-17-08 11:10 AM
    Thats an awesome story. They are pretty much baby computers. lol.
    10-17-08 11:11 AM
    My daughter LOVES mine. Mostly just the notepad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 12:09 PM
    Hehe yup! Internet in your pocket! Gotta luv it!

Pooh luvs Jamrock

~Crakd out on my berry~
    MySpace.com - ~Pooh~ - 38 - Female - Bull Shoals, Arkansas - www.myspace.com/hunnibabe01

10-17-08 12:11 PM
    My son's and I play Hangman on mine all the time. They're the reason I always have Mario or Sonic wallpaper on my BB.
    10-17-08 12:19 PM
    HOW CUTE!!!
    10-17-08 02:24 PM
    I keep a kid friendly movie or two on mine incase we have to wait somewhere. Patience and kids don't mix!

10-17-08 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD