So, I emailed amazon on whether we can use their appstore, and they said it was not legal at this point. But, they also said that they ar working on a BlackBerry 10 app. Here's is my conversation :
    Also, I didn't know where to put this, so sorry if it is in the wrong place.
    Hello,

I understand that you are being allowed for direct installation of Android apps on BlackBerry 10.2.1 using Amazon Appstore.

At this time, Amazon Appstore is not available on Blackberry. So, it is not legal at this point of time.

I�m sorry for any inconvenience caused in this regard.

However, we are planning support for a BlackBerry 10 App.

I have forwarded your interest to have support for a BlackBerry 10 App to our Amazon Appstore Development Team and they are working on priority basis to make this happen.

I am very sure we will have support for a BlackBerry 10 App very soon.

Customer feedback like yours really helps us continue to improve our products and provide better service to our customers.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards,
    Vijay Ch
    11-28-13 04:24 PM
    Nice to hear, though we've seen this from companies before that have yet to release anything on BB10. But they at least released a (Android port of) Kindle app fairly early in the BB10 public availability, so we'll see.

Oh, and this is definitely BlackBerry/BB10 related so you could post it in several of the more frequented forums (News & Rumors, General Discussion, the BB10 sub-forum, etc.)

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 04:35 PM
    What's weird is the fact that he said that using the App Store is illegal, which contradicts what playbookster found out.
    11-28-13 04:46 PM
    To a degree, it might be illegal depending on their TOS, but they may not enforce it.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 07:31 PM
    Not surprising that this is different than the other email from amazon and the use of the app store. They dont have any official stance and it will depend on the rep that answers the question
    mikeo007 and bbq10l like this.
    12-06-13 11:57 AM
    Are we sure 'not legal' or 'illegal' is the correct term. Against the terms of service might be more appropriate.

Would someone with legal knowledge like to chime in? (i do not have, just using logic)
    00stryder likes this.
    12-06-13 12:04 PM
    Not surprising that this is different than the other email from amazon and the use of the app store. They dont have any official stance and it will depend on the rep that answers the question
    Which is exactly what the level-headed folks said in the other threads.
    12-06-13 12:58 PM
    You might want to forward them their first response, I asked whether it was legal or breaking their tos, they so no, enjoy.

Sent from my Z30
    12-06-13 12:59 PM