I was just reading through a guide by Reed on how to recover a dead Blackberry. I was reading the reply posts of Reed walking ppl through the procedure and diagnosing issues when I learned that the led means it's trying to call home. Who knew?

All the questions I have asked here and got awesome help with is just amazing. Ppl here really know their stuff and I am so thankful for you all. Reed, amazinglygraceless, bergerking, kevin...........how do yall know the ins and outs of these devices so well? Yall sound like you actually work for Blackberry.

I'm so glad I found this forum. Thank you CrackBerry and fellow members!!!
    02-17-09 12:31 AM
    Thank you for being part of the community. Glad you got the help you needed/wanted.
    02-17-09 12:35 AM
    @pggylb, I can tell you with absolute certainty almost everything
    I know I learned here. And Duvi is a big part of that. Don't let
    his modesty fool you.

Stick around for a bit and you will be amazed at how much you
    pick up and even more amazed when you walk some spastic newb
    through a crisis. We all contribute in our own way

Welcome aboard.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 02-17-09 at 12:43 AM.
    02-17-09 12:40 AM
    I know I learned here. And AG is a big part of that. Don't let
    his modesty fool you.

Welcome aboard.

Updated...

I second that... I still learn new things and shortcuts... soon you'll be a master.
    02-17-09 12:54 AM
    How do you change your Crackberry user name?
    02-17-09 06:47 AM
    You have to ask one of the moderators to change your user name for you.
    02-17-09 07:05 AM
    I agree..its an amazing place

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 07:07 AM
    I agree with your post! There is a plethora of information to be found here. When I got my first BB, I lurked here and was intimidated. I finally signed up and introduced myself and have really enjoyed Crackberry since then. I was made to feel at home right away.

AG, jdoc, Duvi, Kevin, CX, etc. always go above and beyond to help people here. I am still in awe that CB runs so smoothly to have the sheer number of members it has. But most everyone here does one thing or another to keep the CB community from going off the rails.

And AG is correct... In no time you will click on a post by another newbie and know the answer to their questions. You can learn a lot from reading all the posts on here! It is always a good feeling to know that you have helped someone out. So welcome to CB! We always like new additions to the CB addiction.

02-17-09 07:32 AM
    Agreed, this forum is amazing. It's good to know there is help out there.
    02-17-09 08:34 AM
    This forum is okay at best.
    02-17-09 08:36 AM
    Here, I blush. Thank you and all from whom I've been learning.

I honestly knew nothing about these devices until December. Had no idea what the buzz was all about.

But as soon as a rep pointed one out to me, I was enthralled. And Crackberry has been a great part of my experience.

So thank you for the flowers, I look forward to learning a lot more and helping my fellow Crackheads in days to come.

And I extend my thanks to the likes of those mentioned, and oh, so many more.

02-17-09 08:38 AM
    I think it's great!! I've learned a lot of things here
    02-17-09 08:42 AM
    It is great and it's fun. Actually I am finding CrackBerry to be just as addicting as my BlackBerry. I can't stay away. I get up in the mornings logged on to see what new posts have been made. I stay on til midnight or later. When I read a post that directs a user to a certain spot on the BB, I pick up my phone and go there to see what they are referring to. I can't put either one down.
    02-17-09 09:29 AM
    Thank you for those kind words.

Like most members, I joined the Forum when I bought my first BlackBerry and I have learned a lot through interactions with other members.

When the time came to share what I have learned, I posted what I had learned for others to follow. Fellow member have provided the feedback to clarify some points and make those thread a valued community resource.

Currently, there are over 250K page views and presumably, tens or thousands of happy BlackBerry owners.
    02-17-09 10:43 AM
    This forum is okay at best.
    Cute.

Here, I blush. Thank you and all from whom I've been learning.

I honestly knew nothing about these devices until December. Had no idea what the buzz was all about.

But as soon as a rep pointed one out to me, I was enthralled. And Crackberry has been a great part of my experience.

So thank you for the flowers, I look forward to learning a lot more and helping my fellow Crackheads in days to come.

And I extend my thanks to the likes of those mentioned, and oh, so many more.

Very welcome. And there are more I have learned from, I just can't remember their names.

I know I learned here. And Duvi is a big part of that. Don't let
    his modesty fool you.

Welcome aboard.
    Thank you.

Thank you for those kind words.

Like most members, I joined the Forum when I bought my first BlackBerry and I have learned a lot through interactions with other members.

When the time came to share what I have learned, I posted what I had learned for others to follow. Fellow member have provided the feedback to clarify some points and make those thread a valued community resource.

Currently, there are over 250K page views and presumably, tens or thousands of happy BlackBerry owners.
    And you are very welcome. I know I am a happy BB owner!
    02-17-09 11:29 AM
    I have learned so much from this place and met so many great people here, this is my home away from home...
    02-17-09 11:41 AM
    im learning alot from this website... and dropping knowledge at the same time...
    02-17-09 02:48 PM
    That is cute! I can't make bergerking blush that much, and I'm his wife. I want to thank CB for all there information too. If it wasnt for all of you and bergerking, the avid reader, I would have major problems. Now that he has hooked me on the "crack", I can give him a break.
    02-17-09 04:27 PM
    So true. This forum and the people here are amazing. In all honesty, RIM should pay the people that run this site a consultant fee. When I got my BB all they gave me was the phone and a basic manual with a cheat sheet for only a handful of shortcuts. Were it not for the Blackberry 101 lessons I found on this site and the people here, I would be lost. I may have even turned in my BB out of frustration. I'm guessing this site has saved and made RIM millions.

02-17-09 06:43 PM
    Yep, CB is the place to be if you own a BlackBerry...
    02-17-09 06:47 PM
    this place is great
    02-17-09 07:00 PM
    That is cute! I can't make bergerking blush that much, and I'm his wife. I want to thank CB for all there information too. If it wasnt for all of you and bergerking, the avid reader, I would have major problems. Now that he has hooked me on the "crack", I can give him a break.
    DAMN lucky man. I told my g/f that she should get a Pearl (or another BB) and she told me, that she JUST wants a phone that makes calls THAT's it! I told her I'm getting her a jitterbug.

Anyways I love this site too. I echo all of what's been said. I came as a novice too (with a LITTLE expierence on the side from having a work BB a bit ago), and learned and now am helping people myself.

It's so amazing how it works here, we ALL come, we learn and then we pass it on. It's funny, but NOT funny. It's a way of life!
    02-17-09 08:21 PM
    Yes, I finally got my wife lined up on the CB. She is already spiraling into the addiction. Now we just have to get our BB daughter to join in here!

Yep, pk, no doubt about being lucky with mine. She keeps things warm on the home front for me.
    Last edited by bergerking; 02-17-09 at 08:56 PM.
    02-17-09 08:54 PM
    I am also in the debt of this site and forum. I posted 3 threads this evening for the first time ever and had not only responses but answers within 1 hour!!!

Maybe the cellphone carriers could learn from this type of customer service

02-17-09 11:09 PM
    Crackberry has made my Storm run like it should. I am so happy to have found this site and i tell people about daily. only right to play it forward and share.
    02-17-09 11:26 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD